Prologue - A Graveyard Vigil

SilverBen
Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Prologue - A Graveyard Vigil

#21 Post by Bluetongue »

Stig:

"I'm getting hungry after all this travel, come lead me to the vicarage Teaeryn."

Stig leaves the market to go to meet with Father Hannes.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#22 Post by Rex »

Teaeyrn

Teaeyrn gets up and stretches after her much needed rest. "Excellent Stig, I have grown hungry myself, this way."

Teaeyrn begins walking towards the church and her dinner. "So Stig are you from around here? I am from 2 villages east of here."

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#23 Post by Bluetongue »

Stig

"Well Pa...Sterne Cartwright farms from a ranch over yonder hills. It is half a days wagon ride away, I came in with some of the tenanted farmers with their piles of rootstock and wheat sheaves. The Collegium I graduated from is in the city of course. All spires and steeples, dark alleys and mead taverns. Local thugs had two gangs I understood, the Sewer Rats and the Cobblestone Kidz. They seemed to fight each other for a bit of 'turf' claiming rights to thieving from the merchant guilds or pillage unwary traders. The local militia turned a blind eye to most activities, I think they had 'a finger in the pie' if you know what I mean. But it was a jovial place mostly, the dour dwarves kept to themselves mind and they had some archaic law that stated the half-blood orcs could not walk on the pavement but had to keep in the gutters. I did a little fencing class and played in the house Roller Skull-ball team. Every seen that played?"

Stig reminisces about city life and his student days.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#24 Post by Rex »

Teaeyrn

"Sounds interesting for sure, I am just a humble farmer who heard the call and trained at the local church. Now looking to help others. We are here." Teaeyrn leads the way into the church looking for Father Hannes.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#25 Post by wolfpack »

After buying the potion Rak heads back to the church

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#26 Post by wolfpack »

After buying the potion Rak heads back to the church

SilverBen
Ranger
Ranger

#27 Post by SilverBen »

(OOG: Thank you all for your patience, I had several setbacks last week and was unable to post but all for the best reasons. Closing the Prologue and starting the adventure properly at the temple. We will continue in a new post.)
Antoine de Saint-Exupery: “If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.”

Return to “A Graveyard Vigil - AD&D 2e”