Expedition - Corbin/Caravan Site- 01 May 2021

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Expedition - Corbin/Caravan Site- 01 May 2021

#461 Post by Marullus »

Marullus wrote:All together 66 gp, 10 silver, 13 electrum each, then.

* Subtract 12.5 gp if you kept a shortbow.
* You keep 8 arrows for 1 gp
* Baxtaw subtract 32 gp for the barrel of fish.
Marullus wrote:Next Steps:
  • Post any last RP as you travel and arrive in town, anything said or discussed at the camp or before town arrival.
  • Handle the disbursement of treasure shares IC on this thread.
  • If you keep any items for resale elsewhere in town, mark here that you're keeping the item, then start it as a new action in the appropriate town threads.
  • Go and RP in the tavern. You arrive at timestamp 3:00pm 05 May 2016. You need two days rest minimum, and may depart with new expeditions on the morning of 08 May 2016. Please at least post in the tavern (or other appropriate town thread) about where you're getting and deducting food and lodging at normal costs.
  • Roll up a second character. If you'd like, and think you can keep up with two expeditions at a time, you can now make a second character because your first has successfully returned from an expedition. We can discuss any questions in your private forums.
  • Memorialize the tale of your expedition in the tavern and . Follow the rules for Tributes to Expeditions and gain extra XP. Your tales will go here.
  • If that gold is too heavy in your pack, you can spend 100gp to make a Tribute to a Living Adventurer rules and also get more XP. Your memorials will end up here.
  • Use your private forum to assign Item XP to an item you carried on this expedition. Remember: item XP not assigned before your next expedition begins are lost.
Please post your acceptance of coin and any accounting items needed.

When you go to the tavern thread, you need to account for two days rest, so that's at least three nights lodging and three days food to set out (at the earliest) on 08 May 2021.

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#462 Post by Dram »

Baxtaw excepts his share 34gp ,10sp,13ep
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

sirravd

#463 Post by sirravd »

Carchannoi accepts its share of 52gp, 5sp, 13ep.

Zorroroaster
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#464 Post by Zorroroaster »

Silent accepts the cash.
()==[:::::::::::::>
[]-Orrin Lighthammer, Dwarven Gymnast-[] The Arch-Duchy of Vaul: A West Marches Labyrinth Lord Sandbox
[]-Arnulf The Banal, Manchild SuperMage-[] The Lone City in the Wildlands (OSRIC)
[]-Nai Tnam, Dwarven Cleric-[] Lair of the Black Druid - OSRIC
[]-Bronn Arnulfsen, Half-Orc Fighter-[] Valnwall, The Barrowmaze (LL)
[]-<[RIP]>Eduard d'Arnise, Elven Fighter/Mage-[] The Lone City in the Wildlands (OSRIC)

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#465 Post by onlyme »

Markd will take gp minus the bow and arrows
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#466 Post by Zhym »

Marullus wrote:When you go to the tavern thread, you need to account for two days rest, so that's at least three nights lodging and three days food to set out (at the earliest) on 08 May 2021.
I'm confused about this—why do we need to the two days rest?

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#467 Post by Marullus »

You all pushed to get back to town, so I invoked the "forced march" rules (p. 45). You moved at 150% of speed, but then are required to spend a day resting. I fudged a little... you should only do it for one day, but you did it for 3/4 of two days and I figured I'd allow it, but with the two-day rest period after. Otherwise you'd be spending an extra day longer at least (and with eight more encounter checks) getting the wagon back to town.

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#468 Post by Zhym »

Oh, I get it. The forced march is what I was missing.

BTW, what do you think of expedition planning OOC? Sometimes making everything be IC in the tavern slows the process down some (for example, I think only three of us have made an appearance in the tavern yet).

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#469 Post by Marullus »

I don't have any issue with OOC discussion (preferably on the OOC thread) but via whatever means necessary. The IC aspect of it just needs to show up in the tavern before the end (at least one post about what is publicly discussed so others can potentially ask to jump in; the "we're leaving now" post).

Return to “History - Completed Expeditions”