Interlude 5: Celebration!

Dogma
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Re: Interlude 5: Celebration!

#61 Post by Dogma »

I think we want the house. We should build it by one of the old towers. I would think the towers would have been built in defensible terrain and stone is readily available to scavenge. Plus we can keep an eye on who is going up trail.

I think we agreed to wait for our next trip to Adamas to advertise. Is Steel still there and acting as our agent? I though that was as,the plan but need to go back through the threads to confirm. If he is, could we send him a message to start advertising for us ahead of time?

Zorroroaster
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#62 Post by Zorroroaster »

I agree. Let's build a house!

If these various orders of things are going to take a while, I say we attempt to dispatch a message to Steel to advertise for a mage, and then head back in and work on completing level 1. We can either go back in the normal way, or investigate the dwarf door as Stirling suggests. Either is good by me.
()==[:::::::::::::>
[]-Orrin Lighthammer, Dwarven Gymnast-[] The Arch-Duchy of Vaul: A West Marches Labyrinth Lord Sandbox
[]-Arnulf The Banal, Manchild SuperMage-[] The Lone City in the Wildlands (OSRIC)
[]-Nai Tnam, Dwarven Cleric-[] Lair of the Black Druid - OSRIC
[]-Bronn Arnulfsen, Half-Orc Fighter-[] Valnwall, The Barrowmaze (LL)
[]-<[RIP]>Eduard d'Arnise, Elven Fighter/Mage-[] The Lone City in the Wildlands (OSRIC)

kalstone
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#63 Post by kalstone »

Zorroroaster wrote:I agree. Let's build a house!

If these various orders of things are going to take a while, I say we attempt to dispatch a message to Steel to advertise for a mage, and then head back in and work on completing level 1. We can either go back in the normal way, or investigate the dwarf door as Stirling suggests. Either is good by me.
I agree.

Dogma
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#64 Post by Dogma »

let's try our the Dwarven door

barkman
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#65 Post by barkman »

(Let's buy a zoo!)

A change might be good and go for the dwarven door, but that either gives the orcs time to fortify, or will lull them down from a heightened state of alert.

bobloblah
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#66 Post by bobloblah »

"Difficult to say...certainly, if they were able, they will have already improved their defenses in the last few days. We will, perhaps, meet less determined resistance at the lost dwarven door."

Return to “Dwimmermount (ACKS)”