The Crusty Jug (23)

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

Re: The Crusty Jug (23)

#161 Post by Scott308 »

Father Dowling

Well, nobody really has any idea who the evil-doer is. The missing include both locals as well as passers through. Unfortunately, the sheriff doesn't really have much interest in solving these crimes. While we are talking about the sheriff, I would be interested in hearing about your encounter with him.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#162 Post by OGRE MAGE »

The woman takes a small dismissive breath and waves one delicate hand in the air before her.

"I was out walking last night, just admiring the stars and all that, when I heard a yell from the sheriff's office. Of course I went to see if everything was alright, the scream being female in origin. Well let's just say our sheriff has young tastes and doesn't appear to take NO for an answer! The young woman is safe! Perhaps he could be the predator? He got a new job out of the old sheriffs disappearance and he "likes" young women and can get quite enthusiastic despite their own wishes it seems."

The red haired stranger is clearly unimpressed with the man that guards the town.

"Have you sought divine guidance from the local clergy?" she asks curiously?

Scott308

#163 Post by Scott308 »

Father Dowling

Sighing, the priest responds, We have not really gotten much assistance from either the local clergy or the sheriff. It seems there are too many suspects. That is very disturbing to hear about the sheriff. Now, the priest stands, I need to meet up with others. It has been nice meeting you, and I hope the business you are here to conduct goes well. As he begins walking to the door, he turns back to the redhead. One last thing. I don't believe I caught your name. He stands, waiting expectantly.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#164 Post by Storm11 »

"Angella, Angella De Gris, good luck to you!" she replies with a wave.
Greys Campaign.

ChubbyPixie
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#165 Post by ChubbyPixie »

Ozwaldus heads out with Father Dowling. "A pleasure meeting you, Angella. Perhaps we'll 'see you around,' as it were. Do take care of yourself." he says on the way out.

Outside, he paces Father Dowling. "She seems a capable sort. Perhaps she could assist us in some way..." He notices he is still carrying his drinking cup from the inn. He refills it from his flask. "Where are we to meet the others?"

Scott308

#166 Post by Scott308 »

Father Dowling

The others are staying at the Weary Traveler Inn. That is where we are to meet up.. He notices Ozwaldus drinking from a glass. Isn't that...where...?. He just shakes his head at the illusionist. Please try to return that at some point, Ozwaldus. We are here to solve crimes, not commit them after all.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#167 Post by OGRE MAGE »

After meeting the mysterious redhead and wishing her well, the well fed priest and the early morning imbibing mage leave the Crusty Jug to meet up with the others at the Weary Traveler Inn.

The friendly Angella De Gris watches them both closely as they leave.

Return to “Can You Help A Brother Out? (1E)”