HP/XP Thread

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

HP/XP Thread

#1 Post by Rukellian »

I will be keeping track of the group's hitpoints and experience points in this thread, both of which will be updated frequently. I will also be rewarding bonus experience whenever I see fit. I encourage everyone to still keep track of their own experience and hitpoints just in case I make a silly mistake in the future. If there are any differences that are too big to ignore, I would be more than happy to look into it.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: HP/XP Thread

#2 Post by Rukellian »

Starting Group Hitpoint Sheet:

Whitsell (Fighter/Cleric) -->34 out of 34
Gwinn Aldreed (Thief/MU) -->5 out of 5
Gustov (Fighter/Thief) -->20 out of 20
Flynn Ryder (Fighter) -->39 out of 39
Deceidon Urshurak (Fighter/Thief) -->29 out of 29
Elithil (Fighter) -->23 out of 23
Sunshine (Fighter/Thief) -->20 out of 20
Rand (Thief) -->23 out of 23
Last edited by Rukellian on Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by Rukellian »

Starting Group Experience Sheet: *= bonus experience

Whitsell (Fighter/Cleric) --> 20490*/35000; 20139*/27000
Gwinn Aldreed (Thief/MU) --> 1604*/2500; 2754/4800
Gustov (Fighter/Thief) --> 11673*/16000; 11022*/20000
Flynn Ryder (Fighter) --> 32068*/35000
Deceidon Urshurak (Fighter/Thief) --> 19334/16000; 18683/20000
Elithil (Fighter) --> 31502*/35000
Sunshine (Fighter/Thief) --> 8429/16000; 5747*/10000
Rand (Thief) --> 22592/20000
Last edited by Rukellian on Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by onlyme »

Rukellian wrote:Starting Group Hitpoint Sheet:

Whitsell (Fighter/Cleric) -->11 out of 34
Gustov (Fighter/Thief) -->6 out of 20
Flynn Ryder (Fighter) -->17 out of 35
Deceidon Urshurak (Fighter/Thief) -->9 out of 26

Not sure about these? Isnt Whitsell down just 6? As he moved up in levels, shouldnt the HP have come with him, and not just the max he could get to? ie he would be at 28 now? trying to see where he is after the +3.
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by Rukellian »

onlyme wrote:
Rukellian wrote:Starting Group Hitpoint Sheet:

Whitsell (Fighter/Cleric) -->11 out of 34
Gustov (Fighter/Thief) -->6 out of 20
Flynn Ryder (Fighter) -->17 out of 35
Deceidon Urshurak (Fighter/Thief) -->9 out of 26

Not sure about these? Isnt Whitsell down just 6? As he moved up in levels, shouldnt the HP have come with him, and not just the max he could get to? ie he would be at 28 now? trying to see where he is after the +3.
Is that true? I've always played in games where the hit points per level only raised your max. If I am mistaken I can edit this accordingly.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#6 Post by Rukellian »

Okay, someone helped resolve the issue with me. I'm surprised I've overlooked this for so long. The hit point totals should be accurate now. I factored in the healing that Whitsell recieved, and I'm waiting on Gustov's roll.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by Rukellian »

HP and XP has been updated. Gustov's Thief class leveled up. Go ahead and roll for your hit points. Remember, multi class users have to divide their results by two and round up. You can also update your thief skill percentages. If you want me to edit your character sheet for you and make all of the changes, let me know and I will do so.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#8 Post by Rukellian »

Experience points updated for all characters.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#9 Post by Rukellian »

Experience is updated, taking into consideration everyone's multi class splitting and attribute bonus modifiers. Will get around to HP soon.

There have been some character level ups due to the experience gain. For those affected, please roll for new HP accordingly and update your thief skill percentages if need be.

*Edit
HP up to date, I think... Elithil hasn't recieved much healing since his having escaped the mountain. I am also not so sure about Deceidon's current HP count. Did he get damaged earlier somewhere and drop under 27? When all total scores are confirmed, I will update the HP with level up rolls.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#10 Post by Rukellian »

Experience is updated, taking into consideration split classes and bonus xp modifiers.

Return to “Fabricator of Planes: a Rukellian Module”