AFK vacation Thread

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

AFK vacation Thread

#1 Post by Rukellian »

For those will be away for awhile, (tight work schedule, vacation, ect.) feel free to let everyone know in this thread.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: AFK vacation Thread

#2 Post by Rukellian »

I guess I will be the first one to use this, heh. I'm going to be on a family vacation for July 1-5. I will have my laptop with me to make updates and check for some when needed, but I cannot guaruntee internet connection 100% of the time. With that said, there is no rush to start this campaign officially. We are all just starting the character creation process, so that will take some time. I'd say that if everyone is ready to go by July 6th, I wouldn't mind starting.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Storycrafter
Squire
Squire

#3 Post by Storycrafter »

I'll be in Italy from 6/29 through 7/5. I hope like crazy I can access the net from the hotel, so I don't think it will be too bad, but just in case I may be getting a late start. I'll try to get a character up before I leave on Saturday.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by Rukellian »

Thank you for the heads up Storycrafter! And don't worry, we will not start without you. :)

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by onlyme »

fyi-
I'll be out of town untill 8/22. I should be able to check in for posts once a day or so, except for 19-21st.
NPC if necessary...
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#6 Post by Rukellian »

Alright, if it comes down to it, I will try my best at NPCing. Thank you for the heads up!

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by onlyme »

I imagine this affects others as well, but I will be away for thanksgiving after tomorrow, and probably wont be able to post much if at all until Monday.
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#8 Post by Rukellian »

Thanks for the update onlyme.

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#9 Post by onlyme »

Sorry but out of pocket till Monday

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#10 Post by onlyme »

A couple upcoming notices:
July 13-16th, slight chance for internet coverage. If so, one or two line posts only.
July 30-Aug 10, virtually no chance for internet coverage. expect to NPC Whitsell if necessary that week.

thanks

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#11 Post by onlyme »

Following up... I will be away starting this afternoon for almost 2 weeks. NPC Whitsell where necessary. Good luck...

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#12 Post by Rukellian »

Thank you for the reminder onlyme. I will play Whitsell as best I can.

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#13 Post by onlyme »

As soon as they get to a light source, he would attempt to read the notes and pass along the info... other than that, attack with sword primarily.

Dizlexus
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#14 Post by Dizlexus »

took work that is taking me out of town all week and a big party up here next weekend. Please NPC for me -- I'll be back next monday
All GMs are evil.
What foulness goads your laughter? (Pulpatoon, 03/26/14)

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#15 Post by onlyme »

I'll be away on a business trip until Thursday. I hope to be able to post at least once or twice. But wanted to give a heads up in case.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#16 Post by Rukellian »

Thanks for the heads up.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#17 Post by Rukellian »

I'm going to be taking a vacation this summer. June 22-26. I will be away from the computer during that time frame, just as a heads up for everyone.

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#18 Post by onlyme »

I'll be away for the next week (returning 8/2), but should be able to post via phone at least once or twice...

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#19 Post by tooleychris »

I've got training seminar all day today. Will try to post later tonight.

Return to “Fabricator of Planes: a Rukellian Module”