The Saloon (OOC Chat)

YamItheonly1
onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: The Saloon (OOC Chat)

#41 Post by onlyme »

I am figuring as much as well. Sad, cause it was nice to have a game in a different genre. (And I hate comics/post modern/science fiction versions.) So that leaves wild west, spy, pirates, etc...
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL

Rusty Tincanne
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#42 Post by Rusty Tincanne »

I was enjoying a non-medieval game as well, though I was really wishing I had made the bigoted preacher instead of Mose.

And I don't mind who is the bartender or the dancer, as long as I get to be the photographer. :D

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#43 Post by Grognardsw »

Well, its not the Wild West, but neither is it fantasy, my Call of Cthulhu campaign (see
viewforum.php?f=168 ) has had a few deaths so if any of you are itching to replace this game you're welcome.

Alternately, my Keep on the Borderlands (at viewforum.php?f=81 ) has also had a few deaths recently. It's gonzo old school flavor, somewhat sandbox (the group hasn't been in the Borderland proper for eight months), and is 3rd level character/race of your choice.

Rusty Tincanne
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#44 Post by Rusty Tincanne »

I want to join that Keep on the Borderlands in the worst way but I am in too many games at this point, particularly considering I am changing jobs in two weeks. If the opening is there still after I am settled in, I will ask about it. Thanks.

Return to “Go Fer Yer Gun campaign: Clear Water Guns”