Action Thread 5

saalaria
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Action Thread 5

#221 Post by saalaria »

"I too agree with dealing with the eastern passage first" the mage states confidently

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#222 Post by rredmond »

Okay, you are heading into the east passage. Going to the first door.
Same Marching Order?
Who's opening that door?
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

ToniXX
Site Admin
Site Admin

#223 Post by ToniXX »

Blodgett will be willing to try it. He's not overly strong but he's small...
"Sir, our research shows that the bird is equal to or greater than the word."

tkrexx
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#224 Post by tkrexx »

Kindly keep eyes to the rear, so we are not ambushed, The Illusionist whispers to the slave.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#226 Post by max_vale »

Ogre stands shoulder to shoulder with Eljay; shield and sword ready for action if needed...

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#227 Post by rredmond »

Day 1– In the complex - 6:50am

Map right here: viewtopic.php?p=13765#p13765 it should give you all a pretty good idea of where you are, as always though let me know if there are any questions. Front of the party is at the red X, rest of you trailing behind

Blodgett checks out both halls and the party decides going east is best. They head to the first door. With Blodgett and Ogre right there, Eljay throws open the door and you see an empty room, which looks to be in ruins and long deserted. It's 35' long and 15' deep, obviously scarred by whatever fire ransacked the rest of the temple.

HPs: Elwita - 33/50; Ogre - 45/45; Delgath - 25/25; Karraway - 31/42; Blodgett - 10/20 ; Freda - 34/40; Phanstern - 25/25; Eljayess - 11/25; Kayen - 25/25
WIH: Elwita: cross bow (war hammer), shield; Ogre: Long sword (20' radius light), shield; Delgath: Staff; Karraway: mace, shield; Blodgett: short sword; Freda: long sword, shield; Phanstern: dagger, lantern; Eljayess: Spear, shield; Kayen: long sword, shield; Bert: short sword
MO: Eljayess, Blodgett, Ogre, Elwita, Freda, Phanstern, Delgath, Kayen, Bert,
Karraway

Consumables: Bullseye Lantern (Phanstern) - (1 hours, 35 minutes left) 80' radius, 10' wide beam; Torch - Delgath (lit, 37 minutes), Torch - (not lit, 60 minutes), 40' radius.
--------Spells: Delgath 1-4/4, 2-1/2, 3-1/1 : Karraway: 1-5/5, 2-5/5, 3-2/2: Phanstern: 1-4/4, 2-2/2, 3-1/1; Eljayess: 1-3/4, 2-3/3; Kayen: 1-3/3, 2-2/2

This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!

tkrexx
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#228 Post by tkrexx »

Phanstern will hold the lantern high so a better view can be had.

Nuke66
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#229 Post by Nuke66 »

Eljay continues into the room taking a casual look before turning around and saying, "Next" Manuvering to the lead again she does to the next door with the party in tow. Doing a quick ready check, she again throw open the door.

(Just moving it along if no one objects.)

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#230 Post by rredmond »

Nuke66 wrote: (Just moving it along if no one objects.)
Actually this is fine, because

see new thread here

Return to “Slave Pits of the Undercity”