Rules Questions

Keehnelf
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Rules Questions

#1 Post by Keehnelf »

This is a new system for most of you, and I think a new system to actually play for almost all of you! So, though I will be posting some important thematic and rules clarifications elsewhere, please feel free to bombard me and/or one another with questions about any aspect of the rules here!

Das
Guide
Guide

Re: Rules Questions

#2 Post by Das »

Since we will be wizards. Do you have a cap on our level of years as a wizard since that will greatly impact our Exp for character creation I assume a single year? But than again I have no idea what your plan is.

Keehnelf
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by Keehnelf »

0 years post-gauntlet for character creation. Just fresh-faced basic wizards!

You'll also need to create a Companion as well.

Das
Guide
Guide

#4 Post by Das »

Yeah. But in regards to companions was waiting to see what people need made to support their wizards. Figure if I get a wizard done, someone can make their companion for me or their Wizard and i'll make my companion for them.

Keehnelf
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by Keehnelf »

Yeah, that's the way to do companions--focus on other people's wizards.

BTW, I'll be putting up a separate Character Creation Planning Thread for Wizards, one for Companions, and one for Grogs once folks are more or less at that stage, so everyone can bounce ideas off one another and chat about the process a bit. I'll put the Magus one up now, so that if you have specific questions or want to share your ideas there's a good spot for it.

Keehnelf
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#6 Post by Keehnelf »

OK, I've seen a couple of notes from folks mentioned they're not sure how Spell Levels work. Can you all clarify what the difficulty you're encountering is and what you're trying to do that you find yourself unable to?

Return to “Ars Magica 5th Edition Saga”