Action Thread 2

ToniXX
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Action Thread 2

#341 Post by ToniXX »

It takes about 20 minutes to drag the dead bodies and hide them under cover of the bushes where you were camping.
Nuke66 wrote:Cis will check the bodies for a spear, staff or sling as they are dragged away.
No such items are found on any of the bodies.
Argennian wrote:ToniXX: Proposed direction discussed above would be north by northeast towards the tree line from where the X is on the map, so if true north was 12 o'clock, we'd be heading at @ the 1 o'clock position.
Thanks for clarifying that. That's what I figured, but wasn't sure.

The trek north by north east doesn't take too long, and during you encounter no resistance nor see anything on the move. You are standing at the treeline now, due east of the temple, which is up the hill and 1.5 miles to the west.

It is around 4am, with the sun rising in about 2.5 hours.
"Sir, our research shows that the bird is equal to or greater than the word."

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#342 Post by Computer +1 »

Yarl dumps the prisoner on the ground without trying to cause him any more harm.
Ok time for a nap, someone watch this fool and wake me if anything fun is happening.

With that Yarl moves over to a comfortable looking spot and tries to sleep.

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#343 Post by Alethan »

Francisco offers to finish the watch, so anyone else who wants can catch up on their sleep.
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#344 Post by Argennian »

Computer +1 wrote:Yarl dumps the prisoner on the ground without trying to cause him any more harm.
Ok time for a nap, someone watch this fool and wake me if anything fun is happening.

With that Yarl moves over to a comfortable looking spot and tries to sleep.
Brok nods at Yarl and makes sure to secure their prisoner, checking him very close for any items he might have secretly stashed, and ties him off to a trunk of a small tree nearby. He'll take the horn off him and pat him on the shoulder. "You might as well get some sleep, or at least try and relax, friend. Please believe me when I say that it is my wish not to harm you. If it can be avoided. It's the leader of the Red Blade that we really want. Any information you can offer us will be beneficial to your health and your future. You think about that."

Alethan wrote:Francisco offers to finish the watch, so anyone else who wants can catch up on their sleep.
Brok moves over to the ranger and lowers his voice. "He is all good and secure, Francisco. I hope that he will heed my advice and tell us what we need to know. Otherwise, Cis can do his thing. But it would be good for him to keep that spell until a later time, if possible. Anyways, please wake me just before dawn. I would like to climb a tree and see about getting a better view of the temple as the dawn breaks."

The agent moves over to a quiet spot off to the side and lays out his gear. He will clean off his longsword and reorganize his gear in preparation for the party's upcoming work.

OOC: adding horn to inventory
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

Nuke66
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#345 Post by Nuke66 »

Cis looks to study his spells, not is not quiet sure who is on guard. Hoping there is ample explanation, he tries to find a quiet spot.

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#346 Post by ravenn4544 »

"Thanks for taking the first watch, Franciso - wake me in an hour and I'll relieve you"

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#347 Post by Alethan »

"There's only a couple of hours left till morning. You lot get some rest. I'll keep an eye on things," replies Francisco.
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

ToniXX
Site Admin
Site Admin

#348 Post by ToniXX »

This is a good time to start a new action thread:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=790
"Sir, our research shows that the bird is equal to or greater than the word."

Return to “Incursion into Newiron - OSRIC”