IC XV

MonsterMash
Ranger
Ranger

Re: IC XV

#461 Post by MonsterMash »

Thurgan, Dwarf

"Best to retreat and heal our wounds, maybe bring what gold will not slow us down".
Last edited by MonsterMash on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#462 Post by thirdkingdom »

The adventurers retreat to the entrance to the Lair of the Ur-orcs. All as it was when the adventurers first entered. The sound of the approaching . . . thing . . . has faded, and is no longer audible.

Koren n'Rhys
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#463 Post by Koren n'Rhys »

Quint Kacie
Pausing to catch his breath, Quint stands panting in the dark hallway.
"It...it sounds like whatever that was isn't following us - at least not very quickly. We just might have time to gather what we can carry of the gold and get it up to the surface. Then we can rest and regroup. Maybe these quick raids will work to whittle away at their numbers."

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#464 Post by Alethan »

Rhys

"Agreed. Let's see if our stash is still there and get out while the getting is good."
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

Atlictoatl
Ranger
Ranger

#465 Post by Atlictoatl »

Tev Meren, Fighter

"The stash will only weigh us down if we intend to come back here tomorrow to finish the job. It may be prudent to leave it where it is until we're ready to return to Threshold."

Wyzard
Ranger
Ranger

#466 Post by Wyzard »

Severi the Silvertongued

"Well, I hope we've done more than 'whittled' at them today, but of course an accurate census is difficult under the best of circumstances. I assume the gold is more likely to be stolen down here than if we secret it near our camp...this is why we should bring a dozen soldiers with us. So that we have men to guard the campsite."

phil285
Tracker
Tracker

#467 Post by phil285 »

Vanco Basou, cleric
"I do not think we should return all the way to Theshold. But I am uncomfortable leaving the gold here. Perhaps we should just bury it at a secluded campsite. If we make some efforts to ensure that we are not seen, it will be safer buried than left here?"

MonsterMash
Ranger
Ranger

#468 Post by MonsterMash »

Thurgan, dwarf

"Burying it is safest. I think we will need at least a day's rest before venturing back here due to our wounds".

Return to “In Search of Adventure”