6. Dawn of a New Night

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: 6. Dawn of a New Night

#441 Post by MonkeyWrench »

OGRE MAGE wrote:Tibbius grabs Iluq by the wrists and looks deeply into his eyes.

I see it now my holy brother! With every tragedy I endure it becomes more clear. This is meant to be for me, it is my destiny to die here. We will rid the world of the monster Strahd but my spirit will perish in the process.

Thank you for helping me along this journey my friend.

Now..........lets go find that vampire bitch!
Iluq grabs Tibbius by the shoulders roughly, his voice decisive, 'No, my friend. you will not perish here, not as long as I still have breath." He comments to the rest, "It does not matter, as long as we get out. It's been made quite clear that no matter where we go there will be no reprieve. I am starting to think that this places greatest threat is not the master after all."
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#442 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Fendt "Well as far as I know the only way in or out is the main gate and drawbridge. But that is how I was brought in here. Agrippo was there another way back to the exterior of the castle by the way you guys got to me in the tower?"
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#443 Post by Storm11 »

There was access from the windows in the belfry I think. With our combined magical powers we could be out of these halls without too much trouble. Didn't you say there was a dangerous walkway up in the towers open to the elements? the gnome mentions
Greys Campaign.

GreyWolfVT

#444 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Fendt "Well I think there are stairs on the outside of this very tower but i don't know if they go all the way to the ground or not."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#445 Post by Storm11 »

"We have magic enough to get us all out of here should it come to that. We need only make the decision to do so and commit to it as a group!" Castran says moving out through the the rooms and doors.

Can we hear the crackle of the fire behind the wall or feel the heat of it at all?
Greys Campaign.

greyarea
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#446 Post by greyarea »

Melampus replies, Sleep when we're dead. Aye, at this rate I'll be dead soon enough. Let's head on.

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#447 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Iluq, "Then let us do so. Someone capable of opening the secret door please do so. We are discovered here and those wraiths seem to be fond of searching for us."
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#448 Post by Cwreando »

"If we are leaving this location might I suggest we take what money we can. I have a bag of holding which can hold a large sum. This does not mean that what I take is mine. Those of us that survive can split what we take once we leave this place. Of the coins I'd say split that evenly between us and I'll put any gems and excess in the bag of holding to be split later. Does that sound equitable to all",asks Robert?

If so each share is 5,122 CP, 2,410 SP, 1,638 GP and 105 PP of the coins. If someone wants to take the towns share that's fine with him. If not he puts it in his bag of holding along with the Gems.

How do you handle coin weight?
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

GreyWolfVT

#449 Post by GreyWolfVT »

stuff your pockets until your pantaloons start to fall to the floor. ;) :lol:

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#450 Post by Dram »

Bragar- I say we need get out of here thru the fireplace. As I have no fondness flying or levitating to the ground while them Wraiths are still about. He walks over to the fireplace and looks it over very carefully for lever or mechanism to open the secret door.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#451 Post by Zhym »

Return to “Ravenloft”