General Chatter

thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

General Chatter

#1 Post by thirdkingdom »

Introductions, general questions and so forth go here. I will be setting up other threads as follows:

1)House Rules. General house rules go here. This thread may well be added to as play progresses and the need for such arises.
2)Character Creation.Assuming that not everyone has the rulebooks, I'll go over the process of character creation in this thread. Questions about character creation should go in this thread as opposed to individual character threads.
3)Roster.This will be a central thread compiling the participants in the campaign, including players, henchfolk, retainers and mounts.
4)PC A/B/C . . .Each player will get their own thread for their character. I'll add a blank character sheet to the Character Creation thread to use. This character sheet should go in the *first post* of your thread.
5)Maps.All maps will go in this thread. As the DM, I will be responsible for updating the overland map of the region, as it is gradually explored. The players are responsible for mapping all dungeons. If you guys want to designate a mapper, I will award a 5% experience bonus to that individual, assuming that mapping occurs during the adventure. Note that if an adventure occurs that does not require mapping no XP bonus will be granted for that session. Also, understand that gaining the award will require adding maps to this thread. Hand-drawn maps can be scanned and saved as .pdfs, or updated as Google drawings, or what have you.

I will add more here as needed.

Return to “[ACKS] The Wilderlands of Absalom”