Pre-game 2: classroom seating chart

Q.Q Elf
Ranger
Ranger

Re: Pre-game 2: classroom seating chart

#81 Post by Q.Q Elf »

Keehnelf wrote:Question to anyone who wants it: ever since his younger sister got the Leukemia, Duke has gone to church like clockwork every Sunday and every Thursday. Back in May, however, he abruptly stopped going, and even dropped out of the church youth group he had joined. Why?
Assigning to Rukellian because reasons. :lol:

Also, what's the name of the Church? Who in the class or their families are regular attendees?

Keehnelf
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#82 Post by Keehnelf »

Lucinda, Vanessa and Julie are all seniors. Lucinda is set to go out-of-state for school next year, which explains why she's not averse to burning bridges but also why she's taking perceived snubs by her long-time besty (Julie) so seriously.

Q.Q Elf
Ranger
Ranger

#83 Post by Q.Q Elf »

Metal Fatigue wrote:
Q.Q Elf wrote:Football? Such a plebe sport!
It's trendy at this school to call soccer "football" or "footers," and football "American football." :D

Soccer shorts are "footer bags," btw.
Ha!

Did you know that soccer was invented by European ladies to keep themselves busy while the men did the cooking?

Metal Fatigue
Guide
Guide

#84 Post by Metal Fatigue »

Keehnelf wrote:but also why she's taking perceived snubs by her long-time besty (Julie) so seriously.
So Lucinda wished Summer into existence because Julie snubbed her?

I don't think it works for Lucinda to be a Senior and Summer a Junior, I'm afraid.

Keehnelf
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#85 Post by Keehnelf »

Oh, good call. Dang it.

Q.Q Elf
Ranger
Ranger

#86 Post by Q.Q Elf »

Metal Fatigue wrote:
Q.Q Elf wrote:Which one of the Seniors wants to go to University out-of-state, and why?
Expensive private school, remember. Everyone wants to go to University out-of-state, unless this is Massachusetts, in which case everyone is probably applying to an in-state school, namely Harvard :)
Okay, good call.

Keehnelf... instead of asking why the person wants to go out-of-state, how about this: Why does he or she want to stay close to home?

And name the local private university/collage while you're at it.

Keehnelf
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#87 Post by Keehnelf »

Let's switch out Lucinda as a senior for Victoria--and she wants to go to Holy Cross College because: a) it will keep her closer to whatever killed her mother until she can track it down and kill it, and b) Holy Cross has a special off-the-books program for monster hunters patronized mainly by select "italian" visitors but open to those with the special and unusual credentials a girl like Victoria possesses.

Metal Fatigue
Guide
Guide

#88 Post by Metal Fatigue »

Q.Q Elf wrote:Whose name & cell number did Duke Corrohn write on the door of the first stall of the boy's bathroom, and what did he write underneath them?
Lucinda's cell. "Lucinda and Summer—they'll let you watch"
Q.Q Elf wrote:Why did [Cassidy] pick that seat between the Duke & Lucinda? Which one of them (Duke or Lucinda) has been making a lot of eye contact with Cassidy (and why)? What does the other one think about that?
Cassidy wants to be in Lucinda's clique and wants to jump Duke's bones. Two birds, one seat. Lucinda's been making eye contact with Cassidy, and Duke wrote the above epigraph for the ages.
Q.Q Elf wrote:Why is Haro always glaring at Summer during class?
Summer is a way better fencer than Haro.

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#89 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Q.Q Elf wrote:MonkeyWrench, amongst the 4 seated up front (Pavo Flenchez, Marcus Owen, Clarence Dufonte, Vanessa Lokhart), who is always the one to pass out the handouts for Mrs. Meecher, and why?
For whatever reason she always seem to ask Pavo to do it, no one really understands why. Some rumors are spreading that she is close to his father... intimately...
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

Q.Q Elf
Ranger
Ranger

#90 Post by Q.Q Elf »

Did we get a description for Julie Chen?

Just wondering... I'm trying to update all my shit so I get it all straight.
MonkeyWrench wrote:
Q.Q Elf wrote:MonkeyWrench, amongst the 4 seated up front (Pavo Flenchez, Marcus Owen, Clarence Dufonte, Vanessa Lokhart), who is always the one to pass out the handouts for Mrs. Meecher, and why?
For whatever reason she always seem to ask Pavo to do it, no one really understands why. Some rumors are spreading that she is close to his father... intimately...
Okay, cool. Rumors are rumors, and often better than fact for this :)

Metal Fatigue
Guide
Guide

#91 Post by Metal Fatigue »

Keehnelf wrote:With MF's assent, I'd like to have him spot her dealing to Summer who, modeling on James, has made the odd assumption that his drug use was part of his social profile.
Lucinda wouldn't have to deal to Summer out of the graveyard; for one thing, Summer has no money Lucinda hasn't given her, and for another, Summer is staying over at Lucinda's two or three nights a week (usually with a third girl who can appreciate how Lucinda effortlessly pushes Summer around).
Keehnelf wrote:I'll also make the leap that, given what she is, drugs don't do a thing to her and she's been buying harder and harder stuff in the faulty assumption that eventually something intense enough will give her the experience she desires.
Hmm. I don't think so.

Keehnelf
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#92 Post by Keehnelf »

No worries on either account, just trying to make up interesting stuff :)

Q.Q Elf
Ranger
Ranger

#93 Post by Q.Q Elf »

Just noting that I've embedded links to in the Seating Chart to the images we've gotten for some of the characters.

Damn, I know I need to update it, though.

*sigh* Tons of stuff to do. At least the rain has made Halloween less work for me...

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#94 Post by Rukellian »

Rukellian, Who does Duke really have a crush on? Who does that person have a crush on?
Duke has his eyes on Mrs. Meecher. The teacher.... she swings a lot of ways, being a hot mess already, barely keeping it under wraps. A lot of the students in her class know her very well.
Q.Q Elf wrote:
Keehnelf wrote:Question to anyone who wants it: ever since his younger sister got the Leukemia, Duke has gone to church like clockwork every Sunday and every Thursday. Back in May, however, he abruptly stopped going, and even dropped out of the church youth group he had joined. Why?
Assigning to Rukellian because reasons. :lol:

Also, what's the name of the Church? Who in the class or their families are regular attendees?
Let me start with the latter questions. Marcus, Angie and Duke's family are regular attendees to the St. Francis Chapel of Acrewood. When Marcus arrived and started to become a regular attendee, no one could figure out why, given that he already has quite the rep. Duke was forced to leave shortly after this. Rumor has that blackmail of some sort was involved, no doubt connected to Marcus.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Return to “Monsterhearts: Against my better judgment”