A question to the group

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

A question to the group

#1 Post by Distorted Humor »

A, who is still playing

B) I seem to have lost interest in this game, I want to make sure people want to play.

This seems not to be "Clicking"

tkrexx
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: A question to the group

#2 Post by tkrexx »

Still here.

Xaxyx
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#3 Post by Xaxyx »

I'm still interested in playing. I've never tried a druid before, and would like to see how it all shakes out.

Perhaps the open-ended world setting you've set up for us is contributory, if I may be so bold. Without a clearly cohesive storyline, it's sometimes difficult to manufacture motivation for one's character. Our characters are brand new, don't really know each other, and have no common directions, goals or interests at the moment. In a table-top setting, this is no big deal, since invariably someone takes the initiative to get things rolling and everyone else either jumps in, or at least tags along. In play-by-post, it's less obvious that this action is necessary, as it's more common for players to just "check in" and see if things have started to take off. In other settings, it would be the DM would provides that guidance, via an NPC or an event or some such. In an open-ended, "sandbox" setting, things can kind of just... wind down.

In short, I think all this party really needs to get going is a swift kick in the ass. For example...
Aren't we due for some frogs right about now, anyhow?

bloodymage
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#4 Post by bloodymage »

I'm also here, but I'm extremely busy trying to gear up for RinCon.

Greywolf
Strider
Strider

#5 Post by Greywolf »

Here.

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#6 Post by Distorted Humor »

I will try to guide the party poor, thank you for the feedback.

BTW, everyone roll for initiative and call out actions and make needed in the Ribbit thread, I will try to put most of the combats into individual threads for clarity sake.

We have Greywolf, bloodymage, Xaxyx, tkrexx, acererak, and two hirelings as the party.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by max_vale »

I'm in....will post more in just a little while! (I've got a two year old to put down for a nap at the moment! :) )

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#8 Post by Distorted Humor »

max_vale wrote:I'm in....will post more in just a little while! (I've got a two year old to put down for a nap at the moment! :) )
and max vale in...

Greywolf
Strider
Strider

#9 Post by Greywolf »

(I usually merely rely upon the email notifications and go to the link to read the thread and post replies. Because I hadn't heard anything in a little bit, I decided to check around the forum a little more and fortunately saw this new thread. I will try to do that more often.)

Return to “ToEE and Friends (1st Edition)”