The Many Paths to Arnhaven

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

The Many Paths to Arnhaven

#1 Post by Distorted Humor »

The party looks for a cart, and sees a number of them for sale. However, there are three paths that present themselves to Arnhaven.

1) The main road, which will take 3 weeks walk with the cart or so. But you learn that much of that area has been settled, and hunting may be thought as poaching on the local lords lands...

2) There is a way though some of the local forests, will take a extra week, and less patrolled, but no poaching to worry about.

3) One of the cart traders is willing to throw in extra rations of food if the party takes a one day detour to a small town of Helmsgrad and deliver a potion to the local blacksmith, as his daughter is ill. Helmsgrad is only 4 days away And the merchant is willing for 50gp provide the cart and 20 regular rations (4 weeks food for everyone) if they drop off the potion to the blacksmith.

Jester
Strider
Strider

Re: The Many Paths to Arnhaven

#2 Post by Jester »

Not giving a tinker's cuss for the laws about poaching, Sjorvuld wouldn't mind taking some soft Imperial's game right in front of him. However having just barely escaped the gallows he thinks better of pushing his luck. So, if this Cartier is willing to trust a Wilder at his word Sjorvuld votes we take the potion to the blacksmith and be able to eat well along their way out of this thrice-damned land of Imperials.
Last edited by Jester on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

JobaTett
Scout
Scout

#3 Post by JobaTett »

I say we go in the Wilderness :)

Delazar
Runner
Runner

#4 Post by Delazar »

Jester wrote:Sjorvuld votes we take the potion to the blacksmith and be able to eat well along their way
+1

I suppose this is an OOC thread?
Delazar

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by max_vale »

Beya shrugs her shoulders and says in a practical tone; "Why worry about breaking laws and having to hunt or forage for food if you don't have to? We can always do that if our situation changes; but for now; I vote for going to the blacksmith. Seems like a fairly straight-forward way to earn a bit of coin."

Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#6 Post by Vargr1105 »

Coenbeorht

"This deal of delivering the potion seems too good to waste. I say we take it."

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#7 Post by Distorted Humor »

Unless I hear otherwise, it appears that the majority of the party wants to go to deliver the potion to the blacksmith. Unless i hear otherwise, I will post tonight in a new thread that will be In character on your travels and or arrival.

Return to “Empire of the Dragon Throne [BECMI/RC]”