Game on Temporary Pause/Hold Unitl 9/22/14

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Game on Temporary Pause/Hold Unitl 9/22/14

#1 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Alright folks we are a couple players down at the moment I'd like to allow everyone to post if they wish this week but I'm putting us on a game hold temporarily until 9/22/14 so one week from today. Lets pick things up then and it allows me time to figure out if I need a replacement for MW. Plus allows Talmor the time he needs. Not sure I think we still have Max as well but I might have to figure that out over the week.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Game on Temporary Pause/Hold Unitl 9/22/14

#2 Post by max_vale »

Yep; I'm here! Weekends are usually bad for me as I spend a lot of time with my 4 year old; but I'm cool with holding/pressing on/whatever! :)

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Game on Temporary Pause/Hold Unitl 9/22/14

#3 Post by MonkeyWrench »

I never left! Just haven't posted after the orc scene because there was nothing for Alanis to do. Being the mage guy he doesn't really have a role to play until there's a book to be read or an enemy to be fried.

I'm fine with the hold on the game, just know I am still alive and kicking
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

Return to “Terrible Trouble at Tragidore (2e)”