Announcements

FronkyDondo
FronkyDondo
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Announcements

#1 Post by FronkyDondo »

9/3/2014: My goal is to have our first "session" by next Monday evening. It is possible to start before then, but I am getting slammed at work right now.
Also, couple of caveats:
1.) First time DM'ing for me in a loooooong time - so patience and understanding is appreciated.
2.) First time DM'ing on unseenservant - but I am hoping I can rely on GreyWOlf et al. for some guidance.
3.) I have the concept and story for this adventure in my head, but only first few encounters are actually written down. So there will be some development to be done.
4.) I like to draw - check out my http://fronkydondo.deviantart.com/ for my drawings. I'll incorporate them into the campaign.
5.) Let's have fun!
***UPDATE: I would like to post at least once a day; of course it depends on everyone's schedules, etc. Some days may be more, some less.
I live in Eastern Time zone (US) - I'll request everyone post theirs in the OOC Chat.

***UPDATE (9/3/2014, 7:06 PM Eastern US):
I updated the setting with hyperlinks to descriptions of the surrounding lands - same text, but the names now redirect to info about each realm/geographical location.

***UPDATE(9/6/2014, 2:30 PM Eastern US):
Ok. I am thinking I will do the following this evening my time:
a.) finish the details of the NPCs (history, spells, etc.) [they're kinda my characters :) ]
b.) review everyone's character sheets and bios - if yours is still in progress, let me know - want to start finalizing everything
c.) begin the first thread with opening prose introducing more fully the back story, as well as the characters assembling.

If I can't finish this tonight, then sometime tomorrow/tomorrow evening. If we're lucky, we can start posting in character tomorrow evening. If not, aiming for Monday evening (US Eastern time - I know we have a couple of individuals from across the pond if I'm not mistaken).
***UPDATE*** (9/7/2014)
The NPCs are pretty much done. I have reviewed the bios. I will start a new thread sometime tomorrow.
A couple of you appear to still be working on your characters - let me know when you are complete.
I am also asking for a reassurance of commitment from each of you -let me know that you're still committed to playing. Now's the time to back out if unsure!
Also : for the gnome, choose your armor/weapons so I can choose your magic items.

***UPDATE*** (9/11/2014)
Working on a couple of maps, one more batch of exposition/introduction, and then we'll start back and forth roleplaying. Either tonight or tomorrow.
The worms crawl in,
the worms crawl out,
the worms play pinochle on your snout

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elrohir, 3rd level Elf, X1: The Isle of Dread
Coppish Freunt, Elven Fighter/Thief, Pantheons, Cabals and Divulgence
Gwydion Glyndawr, Wood Elf Ranger, Pantheons, Cabals and Divulgence
DM: The Haunted Mines of Gomor, AD&D 1st Ed.

Return to “The Haunted Mines of Gomor - 1ed AD&D”