Website News and Information

Omega1143
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Website News and Information

#1 Post by Omega1143 »

Anything related to the supplemental Google Site Tavern Tales will be posted here. This includes announcements, updates, questions, concerns, suggestions etc. The website is located at:

https://sites.google.com/site/talesofthetavern/

To play the Tavern Tales PbP you are not required to ever view the site. All barebones information you need will be available on here at The Unseen Servant. However it is recommended you use it for informational purposes and to enhance your experience.

Omega1143
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Website New and Information

#2 Post by Omega1143 »

A 2nd Edition AD&D PC sheet has been uploaded to the website and now downloadable under documents.

Omega1143
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Website News and Information

#3 Post by Omega1143 »

Direct Tavern Tales forum access from the Tavern Tales website has been added in the form of the navigation bar along the left side of the Tavern Tales webpage. Every section of the forum from the main campaign page to each individual thread are now accessible directly from the Tavern Tales website. This was done in case a player wanted to make the website his home for playing the PbP instead of flipping back and forth. OOC Posting (Non Campaign Related) is the only topic not linked.

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#4 Post by dmw71 »

Omega1143 wrote:Direct Tavern Tales forum access from the Tavern Tales website has been added in the form of the navigation bar along the left side of the Tavern Tales webpage. Every section of the forum from the main campaign page to each individual thread are now accessible directly from the Tavern Tales website. This was done in case a player wanted to make the website his home for playing the PbP instead of flipping back and forth. OOC Posting (Non Campaign Related) is the only topic not linked.
I just tested this out and it's a really cool touch. Nicely done.
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

Omega1143
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#5 Post by Omega1143 »

I will begin posting PC's to the website as soon as I get the format correct that I want. Some parts of some PC's have already gone up. I may have a way for each of you to be able to edit your own inventory. If I figure that out I will let you know. Also, in the documents page is a history of the Greyhawk Wars. To further enrich your experience I encourage you to download it and read it. It is quite lengthy but it's good to pass the time away.

Omega1143
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#6 Post by Omega1143 »

Gandrel Fairburn is the newest edition to the website. Status is 3/5 PC's done and on there minus some backgrounds and minor things.

Omega1143
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#7 Post by Omega1143 »

All PC's have been added to the site as I have received all PC sheets. There are a few minor details to add that are incomplete and I will be contacting you for those. Take a second to go through your character pages and let me know of anything that's incorrect or I missed. Remember it is your responsibility to maintain a current character sheet. I will have you send me an update periodically probably each time your PC levels. It is also your responsibility to keep track of money, items, etc. It's an honor system so be honest as I may ask from time to time for story reasons.

PM's have started to go out as we have started. Your PC's do not know each other so when I post you via PM treat it as a regular post as if you were posting to an action thread. Once the party gets together then a main action thread will be created and we will resume there. PM's will still be used when your PC's are not together, mostly in a non-adventuring time flow. If you have any questions let me know. If you were sent a PM titled "Adventure Beginning", that is NOT a post needing replied to. You will receive your first post titled "Prologue".

Omega1143
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#8 Post by Omega1143 »

The rumors, NPC, and adventure log tab are now being used on the website. You may find it valuable to help keep things straight.

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#9 Post by Alethan »

Are those things on the Rumors list click-able, Omega? It looks like they are, but nothing happens when I do. I was trying to look at the Trading Post List...
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

Omega1143
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#10 Post by Omega1143 »

They are not clickable. Quoros uncovered that bit of information during a private conversation in town and I just passed it along to you all. You will have to visit the Trader's Post to acquire the list as it is ever changing based on need.

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#11 Post by Alethan »

Ah, ok. I was just wondering because the cursor changed to one that made it look like it was a link when I moused over it.

Thanks for the clarification!
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

Omega1143
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#12 Post by Omega1143 »

The website has been updated with the treasure find from the large frog. Gandrel indicated he is currently carrying the item and it is indicated as such. Also, the forever running treasure log is now active there as it's just a neat place to view what all was found over the campaign for memory purposes.

Return to “Tavern Tales”