STARFALL: Episode One: The Roche Asteroid Field

kipper
Ranger
Ranger

Re: STARFALL: Episode One: The Roche Asteroid Field

#81 Post by kipper »

Clark checks on Grey Starr too ensure he is still stable. While doing so, the burning pain in his shoulder distracts him every time he moves his arm. "I have some medical training, but I'll need to get this shoulder fixed up first."

((OOC: Looks like Borsk is our best medic, followed by Clark))

gavin storm
Strider
Strider

#82 Post by gavin storm »

Gingerly Gavin inspescts his wound and winces. Muttering under his breath something that sounds like "It's official, she's going to kill me if I survive this." Clearly someone close enough to him to buy armoured clothing.

Glancing over to the comeradee with the wounded shoulder he adds. "If you can talk me through it, I could try and help you."

angelicdoctor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#83 Post by angelicdoctor »

Borsk silently goes about the business of the healer and treats his companions to the best of his ability.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#84 Post by max_vale »

The Bothan quickly pulls a couple of Medpacs from his pack and gets to work on the wounded. With some deft applications of creams, ointments, bandages and wonderful, beautiful pain-dulling drugs; he quickly patches up Zinn and Clark. During this time; the Rebels have an unexpectedly very smooth flight in what amounts to an Escape Pod; which are NOT normally known for their agility and handling.

Zinn peers out the small plasti-steel viewing port and sees that the Lifeboat had been programmed to be launched into one of the densest parts of the Roche Asteroid field and he is extremely impressed by the level of inertial compensation and collision avoidance programming the Verpine are clearly capable of producing as the Lifeboat is constantly making life-saving course corrections to avoid the millions of asteroids of the field and yet the crew feels not a bit of it.

After about an hour filled mostly with the snores of those able to sleep and the solemn silence of those who cannot; the team is all awakened and alerted by a sudden stop and feeling of being pulled forcefully in a singular direction. Zinn immediately knows that the Lifeboat is in the grip of another vessel's tractor beam....

Jedi Skyler
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#85 Post by Jedi Skyler »

Zinn rouses his companions immediately. "We're caught in a tractor beam, people." As he speaks, he continues to look out the viewing port, trying to get a glimpse of the ship pulling them in. "As yet, I don't have an ID on who's flying the ship. We need to be ready for anything..."

He checks the charge on his blaster, preparing for the escape pod to finally make contact with whomever is drawing them in. Once his equipment is checked and ready, he starts looking out the viewport again to try and get a visual on the ship.

Return to “WEG Star Wars 1st Edition d6 Old Threads”