Morik's Run (IC - Morik. GreyWolfVT only)

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Morik's Run (IC - Morik. GreyWolfVT only)

#341 Post by Grognardsw »

The door muffles any vocal clarity. It creeks open a bit showing Morik it is not locked.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#342 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Morik opens the door the rest of the way and greets the people belonging to the voices. "What challenge awaits here?"
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#343 Post by Grognardsw »

In the room is the Guild Lieutenant and another man. "Congratulations! You have competed the Run. We hope it was instructive for you and helps improve your thief skills. We will report your scores in a few days." He pats Morik on the back and shows him out and up to the Guild building, where the thief is healed of his wounds and offered a fine meal and drink.
Well that's it. Hope you enjoyed it, I found it interesting. It's the first time I actually finished something in PbP. Here is the map; it contains superfluous secret side-corridors for the Guild that the Runner wouldn't be exposed to.

A side view:

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#344 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Morik shakes their hands "Thank you for this opportunity. I wish I had more time at some of the locks but alas you allowed me only one attempt at each. The puzzles and notes were helping when I could decipher them."
It was different I'll give it that. The roller really hated me most of the way and I wish I had figured out some of the riddles and puzzles better as well as the elusive halfling.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Return to “Assassin's Run (1e)”