It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:26 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 559 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:22 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 am
Posts: 3557
Location: Just west of the future site of Defiance.
"I have great power and even some reserves.
I can indeed aid thee. You're information about the tunnel alone has granted you reprieve from seeing my power first hand."
His whispy image fades and his true form makes a gesture in the distance. In an instant he and his other two orc companions are among your party.
"Our accord then is that we ambush these orcs as they exit the mine near Charlotte. Your army aiding in this effort. I then, having put much effort into this endeavour will be allowed to pick and choose among the dead orcs and go along my way. Yes?"

_________________
Magic World
BRP -Basic Roleplaying, maybe NOT the only RPG you'll ever need!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:55 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 17455
Location: Central Vermont
Throm "Sounds fine ta me."

_________________
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Cormac MacCulain Human Fighter - Adventures on the Borderlands of Lamora
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:00 am 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:11 pm
Posts: 1419
Location: The New World
Eirenaios nods a little excitedly and looks to the others for agrrement.

"I am Eirenaios, a fellow mage, you haven't introduced yourself yet", he smiles a little too eagerly perhaps

_________________
Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.” ― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:46 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 am
Posts: 3557
Location: Just west of the future site of Defiance.
"Joshua." the man says. Up close you can see he has a bit of extra weight and his skin has a ruby healthy glow. Red locks peek out from his hood. He is dressed in loose robes with knit shirt and trousers. The orcs flanking him have been (un)dead slightly longer than the new minions and have a grayish parlor to them. The foul magic animating them do nothing for the smell of rot nor the flies accompanying it. His staff is an iron rod with a carved dragon entwining its length ending with its head at the top. He has a leathet satchel tucked under his robes.
He looks the group over and nods sadly. "I assume by your appearance I shall have to arrange a speedier route to Charlotte?"

_________________
Magic World
BRP -Basic Roleplaying, maybe NOT the only RPG you'll ever need!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:07 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 17455
Location: Central Vermont
Throm nods to Joshua "Aye if yah have the ability ta do so I'm thinkin thats our best course."

_________________
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Cormac MacCulain Human Fighter - Adventures on the Borderlands of Lamora
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:15 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:41 pm
Posts: 3837
Location: Michigan
Craxzus- Moves away from fowl smelling orcs. Yes we need to get there fast as possible.

_________________
Bragar Battlehammer - (Cleric), Ravenloft
Xanophia-(Fight/Thief)-Dark Clouds Gather
Oxeander Longleaf- (Fight/MU), The Pits of Wob (1e AD&D)
Krakus(Barbarian )Village with no name
Grillock Dazbule "Can you help a brother out"
Kitchi Machk(Brave Bear) "Hidden Shrine of Tamochaon"
Craxzus Oaksword- "Silverymoon"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:05 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 am
Posts: 3557
Location: Just west of the future site of Defiance.
"I'll need to replenish my mana to move so many at once." he says. The portly man pulls a vial from his sachel, uncorks it, and drinks the milky looking substance. A few moments pass and he begins an incarnation. "You are required to touch each other and link to me." the orcs each place a hand on his shoulder. He traces a circle in the air while mumbling a few words and a pinpoint of blue light appears in front of him. It swirls like a whirlpool, growing into a large flat saucer hanging vertically in the air. "Hold tight to each other less you get lost in the transit. I'm too drained of power to find you if you get lost but will replenish again on the other side for the fight to come." he says, then steps through.
The portal leads you into a shadowy duplicate of your world. Everything looses its color and becomes somewhat out of focus. Once everyone is inside you begin to float as if you're in spirit form. The land beneath you starts to move and you fly at an ever increasing rate away from the mountains down the road to Charlotte.
Moments later you exit the portal and fall onto a brick floor inside a structure.
"You may feel sick from the journey." says the man. "It will pass quickly. I've picked a tomb within the city. The town folk won't care for my orc companions, I think, so we will leave them here for the time being...This is my families mausoleum. No one will disturb it or even visit. Where do we go now?"

_________________
Magic World
BRP -Basic Roleplaying, maybe NOT the only RPG you'll ever need!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:38 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:11 pm
Posts: 1419
Location: The New World
Eirenaios is almost fainting at the sight of the spell unfolding in front of him, he tries to get a better understanding of it

Sorcery(89): [1d100] = 84

"S-straight to Charlotte"

_________________
Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.” ― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:56 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 17455
Location: Central Vermont
Throm chokes back the spew after the fast spell movement "Me thanks Joshua names Throm appreciate tha help. Now we gotta get to the local authorities to rally tha troops."

_________________
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Cormac MacCulain Human Fighter - Adventures on the Borderlands of Lamora
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:26 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:00 am
Posts: 597
Thorgrim closes his eyes as nausea washes over him and he fights to keep his stomach under control. As the feeling passes he opens his eyes, "Aye, let's get this map to the guards and get the ambush setup."

_________________
Thorgrim Silverspike, Dwarf, Silverymoon (Basic RolePlaying)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:28 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 am
Posts: 3557
Location: Just west of the future site of Defiance.
"This way then." says Josua magically igniting a dim light from his staff. He leads you up a dusty stone staircase to an iron door. Pushing it open the sun's rays blind you momentarily but your eyes adjust to a grave yard within the city walls. He locks the door behind you and hurries across the walk through a gate and to a cobblestone road.
The streets are busy with people conducting their day to day chores and business.
"To the keep then?" asks the necromancer.

_________________
Magic World
BRP -Basic Roleplaying, maybe NOT the only RPG you'll ever need!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:33 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:41 pm
Posts: 3837
Location: Michigan
Craxzus- Watches carefully as the spell unfolds before him. Trying to keep his stomach twisting inside itself. Joshua do you have place here that I may rest? I also need to regain my mana.


Knowledgde Arcane(55%)[1d100] = 83

_________________
Bragar Battlehammer - (Cleric), Ravenloft
Xanophia-(Fight/Thief)-Dark Clouds Gather
Oxeander Longleaf- (Fight/MU), The Pits of Wob (1e AD&D)
Krakus(Barbarian )Village with no name
Grillock Dazbule "Can you help a brother out"
Kitchi Machk(Brave Bear) "Hidden Shrine of Tamochaon"
Craxzus Oaksword- "Silverymoon"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:47 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:11 pm
Posts: 1419
Location: The New World
Eirenaios just stares baffled at what he sees that he forgets to speak

_________________
Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.” ― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:58 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 am
Posts: 3557
Location: Just west of the future site of Defiance.
Joshua looks irritated at Craxzus. "I didn't take you for a student of the arcane." he opens his satchel and pulls out a vial of milky looking liquid. "This will refresh your reserves. Do not be careless with your power. This gift was not part of our agreement!"

_________________
Magic World
BRP -Basic Roleplaying, maybe NOT the only RPG you'll ever need!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:03 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 17455
Location: Central Vermont
THhrom "Sorry Joshua if yah need compensation fer it I'd be happy enough ta pay fer the aiding Craxzus."

_________________
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Cormac MacCulain Human Fighter - Adventures on the Borderlands of Lamora
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:22 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:41 pm
Posts: 3837
Location: Michigan
Craxzus- Takes the vial from Joshua. We having been very busy since we spotted the orc encampment.
I used most of my Mana trying to prove that there were orcs on this island and then finding them.
He then turns to Throm. Thank you friend. I have coin. He then turns back to Joshua. What do you need in the way of payment?

_________________
Bragar Battlehammer - (Cleric), Ravenloft
Xanophia-(Fight/Thief)-Dark Clouds Gather
Oxeander Longleaf- (Fight/MU), The Pits of Wob (1e AD&D)
Krakus(Barbarian )Village with no name
Grillock Dazbule "Can you help a brother out"
Kitchi Machk(Brave Bear) "Hidden Shrine of Tamochaon"
Craxzus Oaksword- "Silverymoon"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:00 pm 
Offline
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:11 pm
Posts: 1419
Location: The New World
Eirenaios now going back to normal and surpressing his magic thirst speaks, "We can discuss payments later, we need to start the preparations as quickly as possible, he struts to the keep quickly

_________________
Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.” ― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:24 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 am
Posts: 3557
Location: Just west of the future site of Defiance.
Joshua waves off attempt at payment. "Favors are my currency. If we survive this encounter, we will discuss what is owed."

_________________
Magic World
BRP -Basic Roleplaying, maybe NOT the only RPG you'll ever need!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:14 pm 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:00 am
Posts: 597
Thorgrim keeps shooting sidelong glances at Joshua while mumbling under his breath, "It'll be a cold day in the hells when I put myself in a position to be beholden to that death farmer"!

_________________
Thorgrim Silverspike, Dwarf, Silverymoon (Basic RolePlaying)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:02 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:41 pm
Posts: 3837
Location: Michigan
Craxzus smiles. I will do nothing that dishonors my name, family or teachings. So that be what you going to ask of me here is your potion. And shall go rest before the battle. He hands back the potion.

_________________
Bragar Battlehammer - (Cleric), Ravenloft
Xanophia-(Fight/Thief)-Dark Clouds Gather
Oxeander Longleaf- (Fight/MU), The Pits of Wob (1e AD&D)
Krakus(Barbarian )Village with no name
Grillock Dazbule "Can you help a brother out"
Kitchi Machk(Brave Bear) "Hidden Shrine of Tamochaon"
Craxzus Oaksword- "Silverymoon"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 559 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group