The Alchemist Lab

thesniperknight1
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Re: The Alchemist Lab

#441 Post by thesniperknight1 »

Eirenaios pats Ruken's back a bit too hard perhaps, "Npw, now, don't be so humble, your throw disseminated that orc".
He turns to TapTap, "How long do you think it will take for us to find this silver? As you can see we have urgent business to attend to"
Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.” ― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#442 Post by tooleychris »

"Me arm is wrecked." says Tyrion (NPC) "I'll head back ta town an warn dem folk. Get patched up a bit. Maybe sleep in a real bed a day er two."

Taptap looks over the group and Craxzus last. "Aye. Da sssilver isss probably clossse. Hard tellin if Taptap isss ta ssssay fer sure. Anyone elssse ssseing anythin?"

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#443 Post by Dram »

Craxzus- Did they say what the silver is for Tapatap? We dont even know if this is the wheel to that wagon. Lets look to see what is on Rukens friends. . He smiles at Ruken
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#444 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Throm "warnin tha town be a good thin ta do. We need ta do that".
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#445 Post by Rukellian »

"Hey now! They could of been friends... maybe. I give everyone a fair chance at first after all." Ruken winks in a joking manner, though due to the way he's acted so far, their may be some truth in that joke.

"Anyways, yes, let's see that map of theirs and compare it to our own knowledge of the area. It is also worth mentioning that our dwarven friend here found a wagon wheel to build the fire that smoked the orcs out. If we go back to the site he found it, it could put us close to where the rest of the wagon is."

Ruken will perform a general search of the area, specifically looking for wooden wreckage around the area the wheel was found.

Search Check 46% [1d100] = 65
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#446 Post by tooleychris »

Taptap looks to Craxzus and replies :"All orcsss lookin fer coinsss and sssuch. Ssspose ta buy sssteal from man. Don't be knowin who. Sssteal ta be makin weaponsss me asssumin."

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#447 Post by Dram »

Craxzus moves with the group staying behind Taptap as he fully doesn't trust him yet. I say lets head back to the village.
Current Characters/Games
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#448 Post by tooleychris »

Examination of the map reveals it to be also a contract. You can easily see an area in the top left where five score of silver bars were turned over to two persons and where they left their mark, taking possession. At the bottom right is a place for the persons taking delivery to leave their mark as well. It is blank.
The map is a simple etching showing the mountain mine in the NE following a road to the west and south. It goes further south past the turn off toward Evies farm, but you know of no settlement there.

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#449 Post by Dram »

Craxzus-Taptap did your dead master search this area? Craxzus looks around for any sign of a wagon.
Current Characters/Games
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls

thesniperknight1
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#450 Post by thesniperknight1 »

Eirenaios suggests, "Why don't we go in the cave where we smoked the orcs out? They seem to think that it was of some importance, and with orcs, you can't always trust them to be smart enough to find hidden doors and such"
Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.” ― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

GreyWolfVT

#451 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Throm "But what about tha townfolk eh?"
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#452 Post by Rukellian »

"Our dwarven friend here has just volunteered to head back to the town himself and deliver the warning." Ruken gestures to Tyrion as he says this. "Though I've just met the fellow, I believe we can trust him to do the right thing if we don't all decide to tag along."
thesniperknight1 wrote:Eirenaios suggests, "Why don't we go in the cave where we smoked the orcs out? They seem to think that it was of some importance, and with orcs, you can't always trust them to be smart enough to find hidden doors and such"
The gnome smiles upon hearing talk hidden doors and such, but wrinkles his nose when Eirenaios mentions the cave. "You first!" He says quickly and enthusiastically, making sure a wide smile is on his face. Ruken does not try to hide the fact that he may or may not be too fond of the idea of heading back into a cave that could have more of those critters with the paralytic juices crawling about.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#453 Post by tooleychris »

"Aye." says Tyrion (NPC) "I'll be no good ta ya like this." he says indicating his limp forearm. "I'll make sure ta let midway know whats a comin." he slings his pack, bods to the group and heads off.
*Yes this is me getting rid of a PC whos player disappeared ;) *

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#454 Post by tooleychris »

Tap responds "Dem orcss jussst sstart ssearchin diss area. Dey ssays der wasss pony harnesss in cave. Dead poniesss. No sssilver. No wagon in cave."

Blazeguard
Ranger
Ranger

#455 Post by Blazeguard »

"Well, the wagon seems to be the most obvious starting point. Tyrion, would you mind showing us exactly where you found that wagon wheel before you take off?"

GreyWolfVT

#456 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Throm "Eh alright guess town is covered. Guess I can help with tha wagon and cave searchin then."

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#457 Post by Dram »

Craxzus- Follows Throm Where was the wagon wheel found at?
Current Characters/Games
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#458 Post by tooleychris »

Tyrion points into the woods where he gathered the wood. "Twas just inside da treeline der. 'Bout 20 paces. 'Spose yer wagon mighta tumbled off da road down there. ..I'm off. May yer beards grow ever thicker. "

Blazeguard
Ranger
Ranger

#459 Post by Blazeguard »

Thorgrim slowly enters the woods where Tyrion indicated and begins carefully searching for any signs or parts of a wagon.

Search (32%): [1d100] = 28

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#460 Post by Dram »

Craxzus- Thorgrim, I was just in there relieving my bowels I did see any sign of a wagon while I was in there.
Current Characters/Games
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls

Return to “Silverymoon”