Tomb of the Builders

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Tomb of the Builders

#621 Post by Rukellian »

The gnome cannot help but smile in response to the kind words and reassurances.
"Well... we didn't exactly explore the whole area. There was the double doors that we couldn't get through due to mechanical failure of the lever switch, and I believe the dwarf we met inside came from some other place in the crypt, guarded by a monster, yes? Anyways, if everyone is set on visiting this alchemist first, then I am more than eager to start venturing out again!" Ruken shakes his balled-up fists in excitement as he emphasizes his current mood.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

thesniperknight1
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#622 Post by thesniperknight1 »

"I wonder what kind of person the alchemist is, maybe they can help us too with the mechanical problems that you faced", Eirenaios gets ready for departure.
Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.” ― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#623 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Throm "Yah know I'd never thought a that. This alchemist might be of great assistance ta us. But no no we didna explore tha whole place yet. Kinda had our hands full with the necromancer and all." the dwarf replies back.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#624 Post by Dram »

Craxzus- Then lets be off to the Alchemist. We can stop for a rest at your friend Evie's move from there.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

Blazeguard
Ranger
Ranger

#625 Post by Blazeguard »

Thorgrim looks longingly back at the dungeon but is also curious to see the alchemist. "Lead on, Craxzus."

Still unsure of the new addition, Thorgrim will keep a close eye on him and will be extra wary, lest he be leading them into a trap.

Sense (26%): [1d100] = 69

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#626 Post by Rukellian »

Ruken happily takes the lead as he starts backtracking through the forested area, making sure to steer clear of the ant mount area the group came across earlier, as he leads the group back to Evie's farm.

Returning to his old habits again, he begins searching the ground for new things to collect and analyze (alchemical ingredients, strange stones, perhaps some useful insects, ect.).

Search Check 46% [1d100] = 10
Navigate Check 19% [1d100] = 59 "I think this is where the path was...maybe." ;)
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Tyrion
Strider
Strider

#627 Post by Tyrion »

The forest is a nice change from the rough terrain. The recent experience of everything you find being dangerous has Tyrion on edge and very jumpy. He'll try to hum a childhood melody to calm his nerves as they walk, not loudly as to annoy his companions.

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#628 Post by tooleychris »

Sorry. Dram asked me for directions to the alchemist lab via PM and I missed it. The alchemists lab is north and east about a days journey. This will not take you near Evies farm.
so...to alchemist or Evies?

GreyWolfVT

#629 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Alchemists it is a bit closer to our current position.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

thesniperknight1
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#630 Post by thesniperknight1 »

great! so we are heading there now right?
Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.” ― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

Tyrion
Strider
Strider

#631 Post by Tyrion »

Closer is better to me.

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#632 Post by tooleychris »

The strangely bearded elf leads the way north over the steadily rising and rocky terrain. Around mid-day the group breaks from the hot climb and escapes the sun in a shady crop of trees against the mountain.

(PM sent)

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#633 Post by Rukellian »

I'm going off of the assumption that Craxzus told Ruken that the alchemist's place is a shorter route from where they are. In which case, he will follow the elf's lead, but continue to search for stuff as he goes, ever curious of his surroundings.

GreyWolfVT

#634 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Throm "So elf, how far be it ta tha Alchemists place eh?" one of the dwarves asks :)

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#635 Post by tooleychris »

Ruken searches the ground as they walk for useful or unusual herbs.
Ruken Search (45%) [1d100] = 7

He finds some pretty domed leaves growing on a plant and
Ruken Nature test (40%) [1d100] = 13
Properly identifies them as
Ruken results [1d100] = 79
Clerics Cowl. 2 drams.

Tyrion
Strider
Strider

#636 Post by Tyrion »

Well gents not to alarm anyone but it seems we have some company. There is something on that rock over there watching us. Can only see a shadow so not really sure what it is but with my luck there is no chance it be freindly. Hoping to say it smoothly so not everyone turns and stares

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#637 Post by Rukellian »

tooleychris wrote:Ruken searches the ground as they walk for useful or unusual herbs.
Ruken Search (45%) [1d100] = 7

He finds some pretty domed leaves growing on a plant and
Ruken Nature test (40%) [1d100] = 13
Properly identifies them as
Ruken results [1d100] = 79
Clerics Cowl. 2 drams.
"Why hello there!" The gnome says as he spots something pretty. He promptly investigates the newly found leaves and starts to inspect them, quickly getting absorbed into his own little world. "...the extract would need to boil for... bunch of snakes and who knows what else too... I think I need more corks."
Tyrion wrote:Well gents not to alarm anyone but it seems we have some company. There is something on that rock over there watching us. Can only see a shadow so not really sure what it is but with my luck there is no chance it be freindly. Hoping to say it smoothly so not everyone turns and stares
"Oh, okay then. Hey, you guys can deal with it a while, yes? Now where did I put the... ah yes, here it is!" The gnome digs through his pack to pull out a container. If there is a fight to be had, or a conversation with some strange creature, the gnome will unfortunately be distracted during the event, short of receiving physical harm.

GreyWolfVT

#638 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Throm smiles "Aye we can go 'play' with our new friend an I promise I'll play rough if needed ta." the dwarf issues a chuckle at the end and hefts his war hammer thumping it in the opposite hand.

thesniperknight1
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#639 Post by thesniperknight1 »

Eirenais sighs, "You know he might be a friend........I really hope so, but with our luck it's probably a dragon", he inches closer to the shadow holding his sling close by

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#640 Post by tooleychris »

Tyrion wrote:Well gents not to alarm anyone but it seems we have some company. There is something on that rock over there watching us. Can only see a shadow so not really sure what it is but with my luck there is no chance it be freindly. Hoping to say it smoothly so not everyone turns and stares
The rock the dwarf motions to is almost 100' up the grade of the mountain and is a large outcrop. It can barely be seen through the canopy of trees you're resting under.

Return to “Silverymoon”