Temple of the Serpant Altar

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Temple of the Serpant Altar

#221 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Varrick looks over at the elf, walking towards their table like he knows somebody.

He gives the elf a grin, "An' Wot we be 'elpin ya wit ye?"
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

thesniperknight1
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#222 Post by thesniperknight1 »

The elf stares at the two adventurers for a little bit, he scratches his head then starts speaking. "Well, I thought you were the ones that needed help....I was expecting another two people but I guess it can't be helped, this place is harsh and it takes many people down", he takes a seat on the same table and smiled, "My name is Eirenaios Norland, I was sent to assist you in anyway I can, where are you gentlemen headed?"

have no fear, the sniper knight is here.......well, that's not an order or anything, you can be afraid if you want......ummm hi
Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.” ― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#223 Post by Rukellian »

thesniperknight1 wrote:The elf stares at the two adventurers for a little bit, he scratches his head then starts speaking. "Well, I thought you were the ones that needed help....I was expecting another two people but I guess it can't be helped, this place is harsh and it takes many people down", he takes a seat on the same table and smiled, "My name is Eirenaios Norland, I was sent to assist you in anyway I can, where are you gentlemen headed?"

have no fear, the sniper knight is here.......well, that's not an order or anything, you can be afraid if you want......ummm hi
The ghost of Malfiac places a hand on the elf's shoulder and nods, saying in his now phantom-like voice: "Hello. I am Malfiac, one of the previous members in this group that died a horrific death by friendly arcane magic misfire. Welcome to the group. Some words of advice, don't step inside strange illuminating circles, if you hear elevator music your golden, and I hope you like bees."

:lol: couldn't resist!
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#224 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Varrick grins a bit more at the elf, he turns a bit to Thorgrim and speaks in a more muted tone, "A' Fine wit Add'in 'im ta da party but we split'inn da stuff' we alread' find?"
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

Blazeguard
Ranger
Ranger

#225 Post by Blazeguard »

Thorgrim eyes up the newcomer warily, "Who sent you? And how did you know we would be here?"

thesniperknight1
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#226 Post by thesniperknight1 »

The elf was taken aback by the ghost, "Go towards the light!!! What are elevators? And why do I have to like bees?". He tries to get the ghost out of his head, "Umm...sorry, I must be seeing things. I have been sent by Ambassador Orilius to assist you in your journey, I hope that's not a problem for you, and as to how I found you, I wouldn't be considered help if I couldn't do this much", a smug look filled his face
Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.” ― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

Blazeguard
Ranger
Ranger

#227 Post by Blazeguard »

"So what kind of 'assistance' can you offer us?" queries Thorgrim.

thesniperknight1
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#228 Post by thesniperknight1 »

"Orillius said the group needed a learned and wise person. Someone to aid the group when muscle and wit failed, his words not mine, though you can always use an extra set of hands, especially if it's magical hands"

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#229 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Varrick leans his chair back, adopting a more relaxed pose, "A' guess we do be needin' 'a mage er two. 'Ar last mage 'ad a bit 'o an acciden'... cas' a fireball 'an kill 'imself 'an 'a 'nother. Wot say yeh gon' be betta? Wot's yeh experence?" As he asks the mage for any credentials he does not have an accusing glare about him, instead he has a familiar cocky and sly grin on his face.

thesniperknight1
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#230 Post by thesniperknight1 »

"I apologise....If you want my life story I can give it to you, though I am not sure how it will help, but it's a bit boring. I was just a kid living in a rundown town, as one of the street's urchins I had to do whatever it takes to survive, moving rom spot to spot begging and stealing, until I found a strange book. It was a book of magic, I slowly learned the basics of magic and all its glorious power, to be able to create something physical from nothing but energy, it was astonishing", Eirenaios's hands were trembling with excitement, "Fire, water, wind, earth, you control the elements and hold eternity within your fingers", he realised that he was going a bit off topic and steadied himself, "ugh, sorry, I have a bit of trouble when it comes to magical power, too fascinating to resist", he laughs the awkwardness away.

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#231 Post by tooleychris »

"Well, I'm Evelyn. Most call me Evie." says a young woman joining Varric and Thorgrim at the table.
She is short, a bit plump, and she has a look on her face of a birth defect. (Slight Downs Syndrome )
"These good folk saved ma'life and are takin me'ome ta me farm"

thesniperknight1
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#232 Post by thesniperknight1 »

Eirenaios looked at the deformed lady, "Nice to meet you Evie", he smiled and tried not to look too much at her features

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#233 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Varrick looks the mage over before patting Evie's head, lightly ruffling her hair. He shrugs his shoulders and looks to Thorgrim, "A' don' min' 'avin 'im join up, cert' do need sum mor' membe's yeh?" He looks to Eirenaios, a sly grin over his face, "We be jus' 'eadin ta 'er farm ta 'elp 'er get it back, yer welcome ta come along."

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#234 Post by tooleychris »

The party leaves Midway and heads west, an excited Evie leading the way to her farm.

moving all action here:
viewtopic.php?f=99&t=3842&p=163164#p163164

Return to “Silverymoon”