Side thread for non-essential interactions

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Side thread for non-essential interactions

#101 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Varrick takes the bottle of wine from the package and then places it in front of the door, he does this with the other items, spaced out until it comes to a corner, he then knocks on the door and rushes towards the corner. While he waits for the person to come to the corner he will casually lean against the wall.
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#102 Post by tooleychris »

"Come in." coos a feminine voice from inside.
;)

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#103 Post by MonkeyWrench »

All that preparation ruined! :oops:
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#104 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Varrick sighs the sigh of someone who's fun had just been ruined and slowly picks up the items, putting them back into the package and opening the door slowly, keeping watch as to who is inside the room.

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#105 Post by tooleychris »

As Varrick starts to pick up, a sleepy dwarf returns from the outhouse down stairs. He sees the mess, rubs his eyes, and goes into room E.

Everything back in the bag Varrick goes to open the door just as the occupant opens it.
"Hello...? Oh! You startled me." says Mabel, the dancer. She quickly scans the hall. "No one saw you, right? Come in!"

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#106 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Varrick looks mabel up and down with a sly smile, "Well don' min' if a' do." He takes the wine from the bag, "I needa thank ya fer tha nice gifts afta all." Varrick then walks a few steps into the room, giving Mabel that same sly smile but keeping his attention on the room, looking for anything out of the ordinary.

Tomcat42
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#107 Post by Tomcat42 »

MonkeyWrench wrote:
tooleychris wrote:Caltus admires his new weapon
Read as "Overcompensation" :oops: :lol:
Sounds like someone might have a touch of spear envy.. 8-)
DM: "Black Dougal gasps 'Poison!' and falls to the floor. He looks dead."
Fredrik: "I'm grabbing his pack to carry treasure in."

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#108 Post by tooleychris »

MonkeyWrench wrote:Varrick looks mabel up and down with a sly smile, "Well don' min' if a' do." He takes the wine from the bag, "I needa thank ya fer tha nice gifts afta all." Varrick then walks a few steps into the room, giving Mabel that same sly smile but keeping his attention on the room, looking for anything out of the ordinary.
The only thing in the room that looks out of place is a armor rack in the center of the room.
"Come in!" she giggles, grabbing your leather collar and pulling you playfully. "Before we're seen!"

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#109 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Varrick lets Mabel pull him into the room, the wine still in his other hand. He lets the bag drop to the ground and uses his leg to kick the door closed, he chuckles while saying, "Well, ya ain't gotta tell ma twice! Let's 'ave a bit o' fun eh?"

Well then. Is there where my part ends until the next morning? Or shall we continue on this game of chicken until the lesser man bows out from embarrassment and awkwardness.. ;) 8-)

Tomcat42
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#110 Post by Tomcat42 »

tooleychris wrote:
MonkeyWrench wrote:Varrick looks mabel up and down with a sly smile, "Well don' min' if a' do." He takes the wine from the bag, "I needa thank ya fer tha nice gifts afta all." Varrick then walks a few steps into the room, giving Mabel that same sly smile but keeping his attention on the room, looking for anything out of the ordinary.
The only thing in the room that looks out of place is a armor rack in the center of the room.
"Come in!" she giggles, grabbing your leather collar and pulling you playfully. "Before we're seen!"
Don't think you were seen but sumtin' tells me you will be heard momentarily (and not in the good way).. :shock:

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#111 Post by tooleychris »

Tomcat42 wrote:Caltus the mage

"I need a bedroll and some rations for the trail before we leave with the caravan." Caltus says to the group. He turns and bows toward the counselor "I have no questions about our assignment. I shall take my leave now. Thank you." and then turns and heads for the exit.

Micah takes Caltus order. He pulls a plush bedroll and 2 weeks of trail rarions from a shelf and places the rations in a sturdy leather bag.
"The bedroll be costin ye 20 Bronze. Da foodstuffs is a Bronze per day. I packed ya 2 weeks worth whicha be 14 bronze. So you be owin 34 bronzies, lest ya wantin sumptin else?"

Tomcat42
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#112 Post by Tomcat42 »

tooleychris wrote: Micah takes Caltus order. He pulls a plush bedroll and 2 weeks of trail rarions from a shelf and places the rations in a sturdy leather bag.
"The bedroll be costin ye 20 Bronze. Da foodstuffs is a Bronze per day. I packed ya 2 weeks worth whicha be 14 bronze. So you be owin 34 bronzies, lest ya wantin sumptin else?"
Caltus pays his bill!

Return to “Silverymoon”