It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:26 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:51 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:58 am
Posts: 6046
Location: Maryland Heights, Missouri
Varrick takes the bottle of wine from the package and then places it in front of the door, he does this with the other items, spaced out until it comes to a corner, he then knocks on the door and rushes towards the corner. While he waits for the person to come to the corner he will casually lean against the wall.

_________________
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:54 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 am
Posts: 3555
Location: Just west of the future site of Defiance.
"Come in." coos a feminine voice from inside.
;)

_________________
Magic World
BRP -Basic Roleplaying, maybe NOT the only RPG you'll ever need!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:56 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:58 am
Posts: 6046
Location: Maryland Heights, Missouri
All that preparation ruined! :oops:

_________________
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:57 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:58 am
Posts: 6046
Location: Maryland Heights, Missouri
Varrick sighs the sigh of someone who's fun had just been ruined and slowly picks up the items, putting them back into the package and opening the door slowly, keeping watch as to who is inside the room.

_________________
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:04 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 am
Posts: 3555
Location: Just west of the future site of Defiance.
As Varrick starts to pick up, a sleepy dwarf returns from the outhouse down stairs. He sees the mess, rubs his eyes, and goes into room E.

Everything back in the bag Varrick goes to open the door just as the occupant opens it.
"Hello...? Oh! You startled me." says Mabel, the dancer. She quickly scans the hall. "No one saw you, right? Come in!"

Image

_________________
Magic World
BRP -Basic Roleplaying, maybe NOT the only RPG you'll ever need!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:16 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:58 am
Posts: 6046
Location: Maryland Heights, Missouri
Varrick looks mabel up and down with a sly smile, "Well don' min' if a' do." He takes the wine from the bag, "I needa thank ya fer tha nice gifts afta all." Varrick then walks a few steps into the room, giving Mabel that same sly smile but keeping his attention on the room, looking for anything out of the ordinary.

_________________
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:03 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:37 pm
Posts: 310
MonkeyWrench wrote:
tooleychris wrote:
Caltus admires his new weapon


Read as "Overcompensation" :oops: :lol:


Sounds like someone might have a touch of spear envy.. 8-)

_________________
DM: "Black Dougal gasps 'Poison!' and falls to the floor. He looks dead."
Fredrik: "I'm grabbing his pack to carry treasure in."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:51 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 am
Posts: 3555
Location: Just west of the future site of Defiance.
MonkeyWrench wrote:
Varrick looks mabel up and down with a sly smile, "Well don' min' if a' do." He takes the wine from the bag, "I needa thank ya fer tha nice gifts afta all." Varrick then walks a few steps into the room, giving Mabel that same sly smile but keeping his attention on the room, looking for anything out of the ordinary.


The only thing in the room that looks out of place is a armor rack in the center of the room.
"Come in!" she giggles, grabbing your leather collar and pulling you playfully. "Before we're seen!"

_________________
Magic World
BRP -Basic Roleplaying, maybe NOT the only RPG you'll ever need!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:03 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:58 am
Posts: 6046
Location: Maryland Heights, Missouri
Varrick lets Mabel pull him into the room, the wine still in his other hand. He lets the bag drop to the ground and uses his leg to kick the door closed, he chuckles while saying, "Well, ya ain't gotta tell ma twice! Let's 'ave a bit o' fun eh?"

Well then. Is there where my part ends until the next morning? Or shall we continue on this game of chicken until the lesser man bows out from embarrassment and awkwardness.. ;) 8-)

_________________
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:46 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:37 pm
Posts: 310
tooleychris wrote:
MonkeyWrench wrote:
Varrick looks mabel up and down with a sly smile, "Well don' min' if a' do." He takes the wine from the bag, "I needa thank ya fer tha nice gifts afta all." Varrick then walks a few steps into the room, giving Mabel that same sly smile but keeping his attention on the room, looking for anything out of the ordinary.


The only thing in the room that looks out of place is a armor rack in the center of the room.
"Come in!" she giggles, grabbing your leather collar and pulling you playfully. "Before we're seen!"


Don't think you were seen but sumtin' tells me you will be heard momentarily (and not in the good way).. :shock:

_________________
DM: "Black Dougal gasps 'Poison!' and falls to the floor. He looks dead."
Fredrik: "I'm grabbing his pack to carry treasure in."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:34 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 am
Posts: 3555
Location: Just west of the future site of Defiance.
Tomcat42 wrote:
Caltus the mage

"I need a bedroll and some rations for the trail before we leave with the caravan." Caltus says to the group. He turns and bows toward the counselor "I have no questions about our assignment. I shall take my leave now. Thank you." and then turns and heads for the exit.



Image

Micah takes Caltus order. He pulls a plush bedroll and 2 weeks of trail rarions from a shelf and places the rations in a sturdy leather bag.
"The bedroll be costin ye 20 Bronze. Da foodstuffs is a Bronze per day. I packed ya 2 weeks worth whicha be 14 bronze. So you be owin 34 bronzies, lest ya wantin sumptin else?"

_________________
Magic World
BRP -Basic Roleplaying, maybe NOT the only RPG you'll ever need!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:17 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:37 pm
Posts: 310
tooleychris wrote:
Micah takes Caltus order. He pulls a plush bedroll and 2 weeks of trail rarions from a shelf and places the rations in a sturdy leather bag.
"The bedroll be costin ye 20 Bronze. Da foodstuffs is a Bronze per day. I packed ya 2 weeks worth whicha be 14 bronze. So you be owin 34 bronzies, lest ya wantin sumptin else?"


Caltus pays his bill!

_________________
DM: "Black Dougal gasps 'Poison!' and falls to the floor. He looks dead."
Fredrik: "I'm grabbing his pack to carry treasure in."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group