Elizabeth Bay

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Elizabeth Bay

#61 Post by Rukellian »

Malfiac looks amongst the group with wary eyes as he finishes listening to the loud conversation between the two local girls. "It would seem as if our new acquaintance, Varrick, has found some trouble again.... Shall we meet up with him at the Northrend?" If the group agrees, Malfiac will head to the Inn with the group and figure out why Varrick didn't show up. If the group is against the idea for some reason, Malfiac will go alone to see what is going on. Either way, he is not going to accept his first assignment without a person who knows about traps and such.

This part could get a bit slow on my end, considering that work just called me in again. I told them that I would work a later shift today, but depending on when certain things fall into play, I may leave the house a bit earlier. Meaning, I might very well be away from a computer anywhere between 3-10 PM EST today. Sucks, I know.... but work takes priority unfortunately. My apologies in advance.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#62 Post by tooleychris »

real life always comes first. No need to apologize :)

Tomcat42
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#63 Post by Tomcat42 »

Caltus the mage

"Yes, I agree" Caltus replies "We should look in on our new found friend and make sure he has not met with ill intent."
DM: "Black Dougal gasps 'Poison!' and falls to the floor. He looks dead."
Fredrik: "I'm grabbing his pack to carry treasure in."

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#64 Post by Rukellian »

When everyone who wants to find Varrick comes to an agreement, Malfiac will start heading back to the Northrend, and inquire about Varrick's status there. He will mention that he is an acquaintance of his, a member of his adventuring team, and that they would be needing to speak with him soon if he is available. He will say this as politely as he can without coming off as being too intrusive in the affairs of others.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#65 Post by tooleychris »

Rufus, the Northend Innkeeper meets you at the door. The tavern section is curtained off and obviously under renovation.
Rufus is an elderly man.
He flips through his log "Varrick.... Varrick.... ah, Yes. She (Yes he said SHE)checked into Room C. Upstairs, last on left. Haven't been up to clean the room yet, so I'm not sure If she's still there. Help yerself.

As you make your way upstairs and to the last room, you pause to knock. The door is unlatched and slowly swings open, revealing Varrick, tied to an armor rack, naked, and he appears to be covered in pillow feathers.
He has that same crooked smile on his face.

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#66 Post by MonkeyWrench »

"Good Mornin ta yeh! 'Eryone sleep a'ight?" His smile and confident demeanor never breaking stride as he laughs, "I see ya all ready ta go 'an all. Do ma a' favor an untie dese ropes eh?"
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#67 Post by Rukellian »

"Trouble indeed," Malfiac murmers under his breath with a forced smile. Pulling a dagger out, he cuts the ropes restraining Varrick and backs away slowly, trying to avoid any further eye contact. "Uhh... yeah, our group appears to be ready when you are. You do have your stuff around here, somewhere... right?" Malfiac says this to him with his back still turned, his hand on the back of his neck moving in a nervous motion. His eyes widen when he looks at the group and gives one of those looks that says... "can you believe this guy?!"

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#68 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Varrick rubs his wrists to get the blood circulating back and then goes around the room and gathers his equipment that was strewn about, "I got ma gear 'round 'ere somewhere, thank ya fer tha 'elp by tha way. Afta dis we 'an go see Angie for ya mission."

Admit it Ruke, you and Malfiac both love the antics :lol:
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#69 Post by tooleychris »

I figure everyone is past ready to get the hell outta Dodge so will move action here:
viewtopic.php?f=99&t=2465&p=80493#p80493
will leave this thread unlocked for a bit just in case.
Varrick can make a Fast Talk Experience Roll
Caltus can make a Bargain Experience Roll
Everyone (including the above) may pick one communication skill for a free 1d6, no Experience Roll required.

Return to “Silverymoon”