OOC and General Discussion

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC and General Discussion

#82 Post by Grognardsw »

Sorry to see you go Third! Fearghus should one of us play Brezebar as a second character or open up to some new players?

Fearghus
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#83 Post by Fearghus »

My apologies for the delay. Post incoming tonight.

thirdkingdom: Thank you for the notice. Sorry to see you go as your RP added a lot of color to the game.

Grog, I'll NPC Brez briefly before he retires elsewhere.

Fearghus
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#84 Post by Fearghus »

Rukellian is joining us.

Once I get him squared away in the admin section.

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#85 Post by Grognardsw »

"Kargoth, your cause is just and I have the means to fulfill your request. Should these meager items prevent the loss of life of to you and your allies, then I ask you return to this holy place and give worship and donation to the Sword in service to the Light"...

He walks to his cell and opens the foot locker. From within he removes three small clay bottles topped with cork and wax...
I just realized Kargoth still has these three healing potions, which we haven't used yet. I put them in my sheet so I won't forget.

Fearghus
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#86 Post by Fearghus »

Good catch!

Fearghus
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#87 Post by Fearghus »

I will be travelling until the 19th for work with limited internet access. Please bear with me.

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#89 Post by Grognardsw »

Fearghus wrote:Around the Festival
... a few halfling sitting away from the crowds... "The Monastery of the Sword lies on the far side of the Grassy Space. We were layman there, tending the gardens. Last night there was a disagreement amongst a priest and a group of men that have been there under the Banner of the Sword for the last ten-day. The rites performed there have turned from Law to strange happenings at night". He shakes his head slowly, closing and then opening his eyes. "When I asked why we had leave, he gave me this", and points to a bruise on his cheek...
After the underground excursions, this will bear investigation...

Anivar
Tracker
Tracker

#90 Post by Anivar »

That was my thought exactly. Seemed like a good lead in.
Ooops...

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#91 Post by Rukellian »

Updated my character sheet with an image. It's a chicken mask similar to the one that Penuttler is wearing, all in the spirit of the recent festiviites. For some reason, it doesn't want to come off... he's fine with it. :D
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Fearghus
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#93 Post by Fearghus »

You are a shameless shameless man.

But it did make me smile. :p

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#94 Post by Rukellian »

Heh, Penuttler would not have it any other way!
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#95 Post by Grognardsw »

I didn't think the duergar would be so active again nearby. If there are more coming, it's possible they hold again their barrack and magician chamber. Should we collapse the tunnel now before a fresh batch arrives?

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#96 Post by Rukellian »

Anivar wrote:Vane nods at Kargoth, That sounds like a good plan to me. I don't like the idea of running headlong into another party of duergar.

We need some bait to lure them up here if the blast scares them off ... Vane ponders, looking around. His gaze coming to rest on the chicken man, ... and I think I know of the perfect bait.
Go for it! :lol: You have Penuttler's permission, well... his handler's permission.

Anivar
Tracker
Tracker

#97 Post by Anivar »

bah... got tied up with work so the plan didnt materialize. the plan was to tell Penuttler there were some some salty nuts and sweets left down the tunnel, let him find the patrol so they would chase the chicken back to the chapel basement where we could set an ambush. had the image in my head of a guy in a chicken suit running up the tunnel screaming
Ooops...

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#98 Post by Rukellian »

Anivar wrote:bah... got tied up with work so the plan didnt materialize. the plan was to tell Penuttler there were some some salty nuts and sweets left down the tunnel, let him find the patrol so they would chase the chicken back to the chapel basement where we could set an ambush. had the image in my head of a guy in a chicken suit running up the tunnel screaming
:lol: Nice!

Fearghus
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#99 Post by Fearghus »

Anivar wrote:bah... got tied up with work so the plan didnt materialize. the plan was to tell Penuttler there were some some salty nuts and sweets left down the tunnel, let him find the patrol so they would chase the chicken back to the chapel basement where we could set an ambush. had the image in my head of a guy in a chicken suit running up the tunnel screaming
Thank you for making me laugh after a stressful day. :lol:

Fearghus
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#100 Post by Fearghus »

I am still out of town due to unexpected travel. My apologies for the delays in posting. I should be back on Sunday.

Return to “The Allathurion Chronicle”