Out of Character

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Out of Character

#61 Post by Argennian »

A hearty hail and welcome aboard, Ed! 8-)
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#62 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Yes now if only I could find everything I need to get this character completed :roll: having a hard time locating the information in the PDF that was provided.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#63 Post by tooleychris »

GreyWolfVT wrote:Yes now if only I could find everything I need to get this character completed :roll: having a hard time locating the information in the PDF that was provided.
Whatcha need?

GreyWolfVT

#64 Post by GreyWolfVT »

more information I am unable to locate such as under weapon, # AT, Fatigue. Use Artifact mod? Some of the AC's like rear, unarmored. HD, XP, XP needed for HD, Movement. Lastly weights for equipment.
WEAPONS
Weapon: Vibro Blade
# At:
Fatigue:
Damage: 25 points
WPN Class: 5
Charges:
Effective Range:
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#65 Post by tooleychris »

I will need to go on sabbatical, hopefully only for a bit. My job has taken a strange turn which grants more compensation (yay!) But no free time during work (boo!)
Sorry for inconvenience. I thought this would only last a week but it appears I do a better job than the guy I'm filling in for so it may be indefinite...

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#66 Post by Rukellian »

All I ask is that you keep us posted on this status. I'd hate to wait and wait and wait only to find out on my own that you forgot to tell us it is indefinite.... :) Again, Congratulations Tooley, I think, and good luck with the free time issue!
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#67 Post by Argennian »

Don't know how I missed this here but chiming in with support to say no worries and good luck with it, TC. I know I've been a ghost here lately due to family drama. RL happens, maaan.

I also agree with Ruk. I'm happy to wait it out and want to keep on playing here if you & everyone else still does! :)
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

GreyWolfVT

#68 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Hmm well def. explains why I'm still unapproved :P heh. J/k good luck life happens TC. ;)

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#69 Post by Alethan »

I tried contacting TC on 5/19 to see if he had an expected return time and have not yet heard back from him.

If I don't hear from him within the next week or so, I'm going to go ahead and have his games moved into the Archived Games folder. We can easily pull them out if/when he returns.

Thanks,

Al
Site Moderator
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#70 Post by Argennian »

:(

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."

Return to “April 2031”