Chp. 8 - Please Save the Children!

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

Re: Chp. 8 - Please Save the Children!

#481 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Fingal tries to avoid too much of the lamentation for the children. He's not real big on showing his true feelings.

I would be willing to check out the waterside village or the stone before we head all the way back to the keep.

AleBelly
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#482 Post by AleBelly »

"I have no desire to return to the accursed Keep. It is no less dangerous inside its walls than it is outside. That damned doppelganger is still running about, no doubt. I like Fingal's stone idea" says Wulfhart. "But the town is fine too. Especially if the women are comely. I would be willing to determine its suitability as a place of retirement."

greyarea
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#483 Post by greyarea »

Asherrion waves at the men and tries to approach but notices the rebuff. He then suggests Westward, ho!

Hotgoblin
President of Unseen Servant
President of Unseen Servant

#484 Post by Hotgoblin »

Groyn is in disbelief that this big bad bear is to blame for the children's and his friend's deaths as well.What a strange world we live in...I'm all for going to the Big Stone, I'm not interested in going back to that damned Keep!

ChubbyPixie
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#485 Post by ChubbyPixie »

AleBelly wrote:"I have no desire to return to the accursed Keep. It is no less dangerous inside its walls than it is outside. That damned doppelganger is still running about, no doubt. I like Fingal's stone idea" says Wulfhart. "But the town is fine too. Especially if the women are comely. I would be willing to determine its suitability as a place of retirement."
Wrenly looks thoughtful. "I must say, a few days relaxation by the seashore does sound appealing. Women, you say? Hmmmmmm. Perhaps we could catch a show? Do they have a theater, I wonder?" To Groyn he says, "I am also willing to go to this standing stone. What do you suppose we might gain from it? Riches? A deeper appreciation for antiquity? Both are appealing."

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#486 Post by Grognardsw »

The garullous old man Simpson

smokes a pipe and looks at the adventurers as they tell their tale in the tavern.

"A bear? A god-damned bear?! Are you sure it wasn't a satan bear?" he grumbles and puffs out a smoke ring. "Weren't there more of you? Did some of you boys meet your maker?" He shakes his head and adds grudgingly: "Well you proved your mettle I suppose. We needed to know what happened, even if the knowin is painful. Thank you."

The adventure continues in Chapter 9 - Keep on Keeping On

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=5004

Return to “The Keep on the Borderlands”