Sorry to say this...

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Sorry to say this...

#1 Post by Distorted Humor »

But work is getting to the point where I do not have time to DM. Unless someone wants to take over, I will be shutting down this game.

I am sorry. :(

NPC_Randy
Scout
Scout

Re: Sorry to say this...

#2 Post by NPC_Randy »

No hard feelings.

I totally understand. I would volunteer to take this game over, but I'm already running three PbP games on other forums and I'm stretched pretty thin as it is.

Shoot me a PM if your situation changes and you need an angry dwarf to kill some green skins.

Good luck!

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by Rukellian »

My plate is a bit full, so I will have to pass. Real Life takes priority, and work is no exception. Once you can start this game back up again, feel free to shoot me a PM as well!
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

GronkTheBold
Scout
Scout

#4 Post by GronkTheBold »

It is absolutely no problem. I've had great fun with the game and I am very thankful I was brought along. If you ever feel like continuing the game, give me a message!
That low level hireling who carries the ten foot poles...

Return to “Adventures in the Barrowmaze”