Game on hold indefinitely

Bhart
Ranger
Ranger

Game on hold indefinitely

#1 Post by Bhart »

The demands on my schedule are too great at the moment. I have not been able to keep things running at a fair pace, so I will put it on hold for 1 month. I hope to revive the game at the end of August, maybe sooner if I'm lucky.
:(

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Game on hold until the end of August

#2 Post by onlyme »

Bhart wrote:The demands on my schedule are too great at the moment. I have not been able to keep things running at a fair pace, so I will put it on hold for 1 month. I hope to revive the game at the end of August, maybe sooner if I'm lucky.
:(

No problem from me. This one requires more "learning" time than I have to properly give it at the moment as well.
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL

Bhart
Ranger
Ranger

Re: Game on hold until the end of August

#5 Post by Bhart »

Soon guys, I think in the next week I'll be ready to resume. :)

Bhart
Ranger
Ranger

Re: Game on hold until the end of Indefinitely

#6 Post by Bhart »

It's with great sadness that I do this, but I must put all of my games on hold. I've tried to keep them going while juggling demands in real life, however between my day job and my freelance work there just is not enough time in the week. So, rather than let the games die a slow death I'm going to end them for now.

When my life is not so busy I will return. I can't say when that will be. When I do I'll look you guys up and maybe we can resume it.

It has been a pleasure gaming with over the last year. I hope I see you again when I return.

Take care until then,
Bill

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Game on hold indefinitely

#7 Post by onlyme »

No worries. This one was going to be more than I could chew off as well, I believe. Thanks for DMing.

Take care and like some others games restarting after months/years, I will be watching in case.
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL

ChubbyPixie
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Game on hold indefinitely

#8 Post by ChubbyPixie »

No worries. I've greatly enjoyed reding the books / trying to learn the system, if nothing else. Please do look me up if you start again, though. I am also an illustrator, so I TOTALLY GET IT. Good luck to you, sir.

Return to “Ars Magica - A New Covenant”