OOC

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC

#61 Post by Argennian »

Just piping in here to shoot some positive cosmic waves toward our missing GameMaster and make a couple auto pistols shots into the air in the name of solidarity!!

It's been 2.5 weeks since RF has been on the boards here. Hoping it's just that he's working on getting a new computer...
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

greyarea
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#62 Post by greyarea »

Argennian wrote:Just piping in here to shoot some positive cosmic waves toward our missing GameMaster and make a couple auto pistols shots into the air in the name of solidarity!!

It's been 2.5 weeks since RF has been on the boards here. Hoping it's just that he's working on getting a new computer...
Agreed!!!

Bhart
Ranger
Ranger

#63 Post by Bhart »

:(

Don7x
Squire
Squire

#64 Post by Don7x »

greyarea wrote:
Argennian wrote:Just piping in here to shoot some positive cosmic waves toward our missing GameMaster and make a couple auto pistols shots into the air in the name of solidarity!!

Agreed!!!
And seconded... I'm still here for whenever Recklessfireball is ready to return to the referee seat (hopefully soon)!

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Game status update

#65 Post by Argennian »

Hail fellow S.E.T.ers!

Wanted to throw out a game status update here.

I communicated with Recklessfireball offsite just recently. It seems that his absence has been due computer issues that were terminal in nature. At present, he stated he has little to no internet access and no new laptop coming soon, so could not commit to a date for returning here to continue running.

He did say that he enjoyed the game and would like to run again. The game will be getting archived for inactivity here shortly, so I wanted to let everyone know officially what I'm sure they had already suspected. Bummer to be sure, but it is what it is.

As an FYI: tooleychris has posted in the Looking for players or games forum that he's thinking about launching a 1e Gamma World pbp some time soon. House rules will include the non-human races from Star Frontiers.

Here's the link to his thread: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1485
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

Norjax
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#66 Post by Norjax »

Thanks for the update.

Return to “Recklessfireball's Star Frontiers Campaign”