OOC Thread

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC Thread

#21 Post by max_vale »

I was hoping to get some consensus from my fellows....:)

Oh well.....Suuuuuuurrrrrreeeeee; I'll cast Sleep on the little buggers; should I roll Initiative (and the dice for the spell if it goes off?)

Blazeguard
Ranger
Ranger

#22 Post by Blazeguard »

With the attitude the one was throwing around I was hoping you could direct your spell to envelope the rest but leave him unaffected. Seeing his fellow kobolds fall might take some of that wind out of his sails so to speak.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#23 Post by max_vale »

Good idea Blaze!

Mr. DM sir.....is the idea valid? If I center the sleep spell towards the back of the room; can I have it impact the pack of kobolds but leave the leader/face (who presumably is closer to us) unaffected?

mithrandir138
Ranger
Ranger

#24 Post by mithrandir138 »

max_vale wrote:Good idea Blaze!

Mr. DM sir.....is the idea valid? If I center the sleep spell towards the back of the room; can I have it impact the pack of kobolds but leave the leader/face (who presumably is closer to us) unaffected?
I'll allow it! The price is good roleplay trying to convince him to spill his guts (without the aid of your swords opening his belly) :)

mithrandir138
Ranger
Ranger

#25 Post by mithrandir138 »

Sorry guys, busy week at work -- hopefully the worst is over and I can get back to things.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#26 Post by max_vale »

OKay.....so; who has rope to tie up the little buggers? :)

Blazeguard
Ranger
Ranger

#27 Post by Blazeguard »

We bought rope before we started out but I don't know if we figured out who was carrying it.

mithrandir138
Ranger
Ranger

#28 Post by mithrandir138 »

We just lost a player -- are you guys still interested in carrying forward? It seems like we slowed down over the past few weeks, I am not sure if that's because I have been busy and neglected the game or if interest has waned. The expectations for this game were to try audio-assisted PbP as an experiment and have some fun with a "rules light" nostalgic system. I didn't expect it to be fast paced or serious at all. If we were to pack it up, I wouldn't hold it against any of you. Just let me know your thoughts.

Blazeguard
Ranger
Ranger

#29 Post by Blazeguard »

I'm always interested in playing so I'm definitely game to keep going.

Dogma
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#30 Post by Dogma »

I'm good to keep going. The slow pace hasn't bothered me at all. It's worked out quite nicely actually as I've been swamped with work lately.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#31 Post by max_vale »

I'm up for the game to keep going....sorry for my lack of posting lately; last few days have been brutal with computer issues at work and not much free time at home....should be okay for a couple of days starting tomorrow evening...

mithrandir138
Ranger
Ranger

#32 Post by mithrandir138 »

Guys,

I am posting a copy of this message to all of the games I am running:

As you might have guessed, real life is in the way of gaming right now. I am going to have to put this game on hold for a month and see what happens then. I sincerely apologize, I had such high hopes and still have interest in these games, it's just that I have too much going on at the moment. It kind of happened all of the sudden, and I am sorry that I couldn't really adjust or give you warning. Rest assured that I am still intend to pick these games back up and hopefully you guys will still be interested.

Again, I am sorry, and I hope you can hang in there with me.

Return to “AD&D 2e - First Quest Box”