Neverwinter Woods - Spring 1358 DR

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

Re: Neverwinter Woods - Spring 1358 DR

#261 Post by Alethan »

Greystone says nothing to Lia for several breaths of time. Finally, he stands, takes her hand, and leads her off into the dark...
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#262 Post by Argennian »

hedgeknight wrote:... Purvan and Thaleese are enjoying themselves by another fire where they are entertained by singers and dancers, acting out scenes of battle and love. Even in the cool of the night, the dancers are sweating, and wearing very little. And the way they move and they way they touch and hold each other...well, Purvan can sense that Thaleese is both a little embarrassed and excited. Of course, the way her arm is linked through his might also give him some indication.
"I have never seen...anything like this!" she whispers, looking at him. Her cheeks are flushed - could be from the cold...or the wine - and her hair is pulled back and held with a bow given to her by the little elven girl, Rin.
"I'm glad I'm here...and I'm glad you are with me."
And then she kisses Purvan lightly on the mouth.
Purvan's head is heavy from the elven wine and his half-breed heart pounds in a galloping charge of lustful excitement while he watches the entertaining dancers, especially while in such close proximity to Thaleese with her arm linked with his.

When his young and beautiful fellow investigator makes the first move, he silently thanks the Lady of the Forest and every other god he can think of as he returns her kiss, amicably and wholeheartedly. "I too am so very glad to be here with you, Leesa," he replies honestly, giving in to the moment. "Life is so short," he trails off, kissing her again and realizing the time for talk is over.

The young half-elf pulls her close to him and waits as patiently as he can for the right moment to take her back to his tent that he set up nearby. It's a small tent, but plenty big enough for the two of them...
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#263 Post by hedgeknight »

And the night passes uneventful.........

Okay, not quite uneventful, at least for our three "heroes" who get some much needed sexual healing of both body and spirit. For Greystone and Lianalee, it's just like the way things used to be between them - old lovers who are familiar with each others' bodies, knowing somewhat instinctively what the other needs or wants, knowing just where to touch or move...it's like a favorite dance, where the participants know all the moves, all the steps.

For Purvan and Thaleese, it's the opposite > tentative and playful, giggling with a mixture of bashfulness and playfulness, the pair take their time, getting to know one another a bit as they kiss, undress, and enjoy foreplay. Afterward, Thaleese curls up on the young investigator and whispers, "Can we do that again?"

And Darkstar...well, he lives the dream that many men have > a three-way with two lovely lasses...two lovely, energetic, and passionate lasses. They have their way with him, more than once, and all the archer can do is hope and pray the Lady blesses him with the stamina to keep up! And sometime during the early morning hours, as one of the girls sleeps, and the other is riding him like a stallion, he smiles and tries to remind himself to ask them their names before they leave at dawn...

Any thoughts before I move forward to the next day?
Winter is coming...

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#264 Post by Alethan »

lol... no.

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#265 Post by Computer +1 »

Does anyone have a cigarette?

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#266 Post by Argennian »

Purvan smiles gratefully in the dark as he pulls Thaleese close to him again. "Thought you'd never ask..."

OOC: :P
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#267 Post by hedgeknight »

Mirtul 21, 1358 DR

The morning comes and with it smells and sounds of life in an elven camp. Outside, the wind is already whistling through the fresh green canopy and woodsmoke drifts along, invading tents, shelters, and domiciles. Inside, the furs are still warm, as are the bodies wrapped in them, and for a few moments, you wish you could stay and repeat the events of the night. But a horn sounds, announcing a gathering for a hunt, and you know other responsibilities await you after breakfast.
Greystone awakes alone, not surprised, but a little disappointed that Lianalee slipped out unnoticed. He dresses and ventures out into the chilly dawn air. Trell is standing about 15 feet away, whittling a piece of wood. The dirty elf gives Greystone a smirk. "Saw Li this morning. I asked her how it went last night and she just laughed. Said it was pretty much as she remembered it. Not much to come home to. Heh." Then Trell abruptly tosses Greystone the piece of wood and walks away, laughing. Greystone catches the wood and notes it has been carved into a miniature penis...

Darkstar sits up at the sound of the horn, rubbing his eyes, and noting with a smile the two naked elves lying on either side of him. While they sleep, he too dresses, and hobbles outside, barely able to walk. He gets a few stern looks from some of the elven males who walk past, feeling the jealousy in their eyes.

Purvan jerks awake and reaches for Thaleese, who is already up and half-dressed in only her breeches. She blushes and turns her back to him, giggling, and then he is up and holding her, his face buried in her hair. "Morning," she murmurs, and she playfully shrugs him off, continuing to dress. Purvan dresses quickly to ward off the chill, and follows Thaleese outside. Rin is waiting on them with her wooden flute in hand. "Hey, where did you two go last night? I looked for you, but couldn't find you. Are you hungry?"

Eventually, all of you make it to breakfast which is a simple fare, unlike the previous night's feasting. A long table is laid out with strawberries, honeyed biscuits, hot tea, and sweet wine. Elders Summer and Winter are at the table when you arrive, as are Cumber and Wood. The Elders nod and smile, but Cumber speaks up and says, "I know you got plans to go study some rocks, but we're gearing up for a hunt and I figured I'd ask if you want to tag along. Scouts last night spotted a small herd of hill sheep in the Crags. A bunch of us are heading there now to track 'em and bring back a few. If you're able to walk," he glances at Darkstar with a grin, "we'd like you to join up."

Elder Winter gives Greystone a defeated look and shrugs his breakfast aside. He buries his hands in his robes and begins to pout. Thaleese coughs and says, "When were we heading to the archway? Today? Tomorrow? If you want to go hunting first..."
Winter is coming...

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#268 Post by Alethan »

Greystone shrugs and says, "Don't think those stones are going anywhere; they can wait another day. I wouldn't mind a day of not worrying about orcs and ogres and hobs..."

He looks at Darkstar and Purvan to see what they want to do.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#269 Post by Argennian »

hedgeknight wrote:... Purvan jerks awake and reaches for Thaleese, who is already up and half-dressed in only her breeches. She blushes and turns her back to him, giggling, and then he is up and holding her, his face buried in her hair. "Morning," she murmurs, and she playfully shrugs him off, continuing to dress. Purvan dresses quickly to ward off the chill, and follows Thaleese outside. Rin is waiting on them with her wooden flute in hand. "Hey, where did you two go last night? I looked for you, but couldn't find you. Are you hungry?"
"Oh, well we were... tired from a long day of travel and just wanted to... hit the sack, as they say," Purvan offers the young musician with an innocent smile and a secret wink at Thaleese. "Why yes, now that you mention it, I am hungry, friend Rin!"

hedgeknight wrote:... Eventually, all of you make it to breakfast which is a simple fare, unlike the previous night's feasting. A long table is laid out with strawberries, honeyed biscuits, hot tea, and sweet wine. Elders Summer and Winter are at the table when you arrive, as are Cumber and Wood. The Elders nod and smile, but Cumber speaks up and says, "I know you got plans to go study some rocks, but we're gearing up for a hunt and I figured I'd ask if you want to tag along. Scouts last night spotted a small herd of hill sheep in the Crags. A bunch of us are heading there now to track 'em and bring back a few. If you're able to walk," he glances at Darkstar with a grin, "we'd like you to join up."

Elder Winter gives Greystone a defeated look and shrugs his breakfast aside. He buries his hands in his robes and begins to pout. Thaleese coughs and says, "When were we heading to the archway? Today? Tomorrow? If you want to go hunting first..."

Purvan enjoys the generous breakfast and tries his best to stop thinking about what happened in his tent last night for at least a few moments. He nods businesslike to Darkstar and Greystone when he sees them on this incredibly, nice day!

After listening to Cumber talk about their hunt, Purvan shrugs at Thaleese's query and leans close to her as he pours her more tea. "I am not sure if the invitation they have extended Darkstar includes us, Leesa," he offers in a lowered voice...
Alethan wrote:Greystone shrugs and says, "Don't think those stones are going anywhere; they can wait another day. I wouldn't mind a day of not worrying about orcs and ogres and hobs..."

He looks at Darkstar and Purvan to see what they want to do.
Purvan nods his head in agreement and shrugs when he meets Sylvan elf's gaze. "Thaleese and I can remain here and wait for you. I do not wish to be presumptuous and expect to be invited on the hunt with you and your people, Greystone. But we'd be happy and honored to accompany you if that would be alright..."

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#270 Post by Computer +1 »

Darkstar's heart lifts with the mention of a hunt. Between the last pleasure and a hunt today Darkstar could almost be having fun!

It would be ungrateful to not help with a hunt, especially in light of how generous the Lynx Clan has been to us all. With a smile he adds it would be a pleasure to hunt with you.

He seeks a fletcher first to restock his supply of arrows and he tucks some food into his pouches for later.

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#271 Post by hedgeknight »

Cumber claps Darkstar on the shoulder and says, "We leave in a half hour - get your gear together."
Then the young elven ranger walks over to Greystone.

@ Greystone >
"If the breed and his human play thing wants to tag along...that's up to you. But I'm not going to be responsible for what might happen on a hunt in the Crags. Lots of wild critters out there." He grins and touches the scars on his face before walking away.
@ Purvan >your short bow has a new bowstring and you have a quiver of arrows (12), courtesy of Rin's parents...

A half hour later, Cumber and Wood are ready to head out, along with Surefoot, their giant lynx companion. With them are the following elves: Blue, Trell, and Spade > a tough, older elf who carries two short spears.

When everyone is ready, we'll move out, starting a new thread.
Winter is coming...

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#272 Post by Alethan »

Greystone turns to Purvan and Leese and says,"As guests of the clan, you are, of course, invited to join the hunt. I should warn you, however... it is not a 'formal' hunt with yapping hounds and a malnourished fox as we've watched the high-bred humans do from afar. The pace is fast and the danger can be great, as we occasionally happen upon more than our intended prey when we hunt the Crags. There is no shame or loss of face in staying here to await our return."

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#273 Post by Computer +1 »

Darkstar reshuffles some of his gear and makes sure his 2nd quiver is full of arrows. (Sheet adjusted) He keeps the coin from Cumber as a remembrance of how easy it is to get into trouble by yourself.

If he sees either of the females from the night before he will be sure to give them a wink and maybe even a smile.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#274 Post by Argennian »

Alethan wrote:Greystone turns to Purvan and Leese and says,"As guests of the clan, you are, of course, invited to join the hunt. I should warn you, however... it is not a 'formal' hunt with yapping hounds and a malnourished fox as we've watched the high-bred humans do from afar. The pace is fast and the danger can be great, as we occasionally happen upon more than our intended prey when we hunt the Crags. There is no shame or loss of face in staying here to await our return."
Purvan listens to Greystone, already having watched the exchange between him and Cumber and noticed the way the elven ranger looks at him and his fellow investigator. His gaze is one of defiant resolve until he glances over at Thaleese, for it is then impacted by his desire to not see his young and now much closer friend come to any harm. But he sees the same defiance in her eyes and besides, being left behind is a foreign concept to him, and one he's apparently not willing to learn just yet. "We humbly and respectfully accept the invitation of you and your kin, Greystone."

The half-elf rolls up and stows his tent and gathers his gear. He nods his thanks and appreciation to Rin's parents as he straps on his now-full quiver and gives a test pull to his new bowstring. When they are ready to depart, he seeks out the young musician. "Thank your parents again for me, friend Rin. We'll see you soon!"

hedgeknight wrote:... @ Purvan >your short bow has a new bowstring and you have a quiver of arrows (12), courtesy of Rin's parents...
OOC: adding to inventory! 8-)

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."

Return to “Hedge's Forgotten Realms Adventures”