OOC Thread

Blazeguard
Ranger
Ranger

Re: OOC Thread

#141 Post by Blazeguard »

NJWilliam wrote:I'm somewhere in between the two viewpoints. I will say that the pbp I've been in that had strong connections between the characters took weeks if not months of dialogue with very little action to develop that. I am really enjoying this so far, and am impressed with what I've seen of the system in work, so my intention is to be in it for the long haul.
I would say this is where I fall as well. I am having a blast so far and respect the fact that you are working so hard at making this an exceptional campaign. I have no problems with adding a social media element (I would vote for Google+ rather than Facebook) to strategize, etc.
I would maybe just add a word of caution though. My suggestion would be to go ahead and set up a group but don't push too hard. As Vargr said, the game has basically just started and it will take some time to 'get in the groove' so to speak. From what I can see everyone is enjoying it so far so go ahead and add 'embellishments' if you want but I'd say just keep doing what you're doing as it seems to be working so far (at least for me).

jdluna
Guide
Guide

#142 Post by jdluna »

I'm up for trying to make it more social. I'm looking forward to a long campaign. I think once we get more involved in the story, some of this will work itself out. We really just had our first encounter and haven't made a dent in the plot.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#143 Post by max_vale »

I have a VERY errartic work schedule and home life; so there will be times when I don't get on these boards for 1-3 days at a stretch; and other times when I can spend a fair bit of time online. With this in mind; I don't think having another site with boards for me to post too about this game will be of much help to me; but if it works for everybody else; go for it.

I will say that I think since everyone comes here for this game; why not just use the OOC thread or another thread for any and all 'conversations'?

Anyway; please feel free to call me silly; but I'm NOT creating a Facebook page....ever. Sorry. That being said; if anybody has any quesitons, of any kind for me; please feel free to ask and I'll answer honestly! :)

-Max

Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#144 Post by Vargr1105 »

max_vale wrote:Anyway; please feel free to call me silly; but I'm NOT creating a Facebook page....ever. Sorry.

Silly? I'd say you're probably more mentally balanced than the average net user. :)

mithrandir138
Ranger
Ranger

#145 Post by mithrandir138 »

Sorry guys, busy week at work -- hopefully the worst is over and I can get back to things.

mithrandir138
Ranger
Ranger

#146 Post by mithrandir138 »

At the end of the scene at the shrine -- everyone is now at full HP.

Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#147 Post by Vargr1105 »

The Wenafar ritual was quite good stuff. Is that supported buy the C&C rules or something you came up by your own?

mithrandir138
Ranger
Ranger

#148 Post by mithrandir138 »

Vargr1105 wrote:The Wenafar ritual was quite good stuff. Is that supported buy the C&C rules or something you came up by your own?
Thanks! The Wenafar information is Aihrde pantheon, the description of the temple is in the module, Amanda is a character in the module with 3 or 4 sentences of explanation of who she is. I came up with her "personality". The ritual, and the "scene" aren't in the module at all. The good thing about most of the Aihrde stuff is that it is almost meant to be a fleshed-out blank slate for you to pick up and run with and make it your own instead of tying it to canon.

As far as your backstory that is being revealed: The "Black Hand/Crna Ruk" is a group in Aihrde that is fleshed out pretty well in a few places and I am just tying you into it.

Mondego
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#149 Post by Mondego »

haven't seen any postis in a while. Are we taking a break or is the game dead?

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#150 Post by max_vale »

I'm guessing Mithrandir's got some RL issues keeping him from this site....he hasn't been posting elsewhere either that I know of.

jdluna
Guide
Guide

#151 Post by jdluna »

Yea, sometimes life gets in the way. Let's give him some time before we put a fork in it.

mithrandir138
Ranger
Ranger

#152 Post by mithrandir138 »

Guys,

I am posting a copy of this message to all of the games I am running:

As you might have guessed, real life is in the way of gaming right now. I am going to have to put this game on hold for a month and see what happens then. I sincerely apologize, I had such high hopes and still have interest in these games, it's just that I have too much going on at the moment. It kind of happened all of the sudden, and I am sorry that I couldn't really adjust or give you warning. Rest assured that I am still intend to pick these games back up and hopefully you guys will still be interested.

Again, I am sorry, and I hope you can hang in there with me.

NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#153 Post by NJWilliam »

Hope everything works out.
I'll be checking in, I think this has a lot of potential.
Thanks for the post.
Sebastian, A Candle in the Darkness
Ulrich, Tales of The Troll Company
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers
Hakon Geirmundarson, Pawns of the North Wind
Jameson Rowan, Silverband
Disston Symonds, Sigma Chronos

jdluna
Guide
Guide

#154 Post by jdluna »

It's been a couple of months guys, hope everything is working out. Any word on the game?

Vargr1105
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#155 Post by Vargr1105 »

I think it is fair to say the game is dead by this point.

Return to “C&C - A0: The Rising Knight”