Starfall: Opening Adventure Script

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Starfall: Opening Adventure Script

#1 Post by max_vale »

(As I mentioned before; WEG in the 1st Edition days of Star Wars; opened all of their adventures with a script providing background info; with parts written for 6 PCs and GM bits here and there. While many find them unnecessary and hokey; I always felt they had a sort of charm. I'm not yet sure whose character I would assign each part; so I will just list it as they do; i.e. PC 1; PC 2; etc. You can each fill in the blanks as you like!)

SCRIPT START:

1st Rebel: Well; all things considered, it could be worse.

2nd Rebel: We're locked in the detention cell in the middle of an Imperial Victory class Star Destroyer with no equipment or weapons. How could it possibly be worse?

3rd Rebel: We could be deceased.

GM (As voice over detention cell comlink): Attention prisoners: Interrogation will begin shortly. We hope that you will be as uncooperative as our last 'guests'....

4th Rebel: I'm not so sure deceased would be worse.

5th Rebel: I've got a BAD feeling about this....

6th Rebel: Well, maybe if you had this 'bad feeling' before convincing us to volunteer for this mission, we might not be in this mess!

3rd Rebel: Yeah! When an Imperial Governor sends holotapes all over the galaxy to contact a well-known Rebel; it should set off a few warning lights!

5th Rebel: The Governor sounded sincere to me. Just a guy who's wife was dying and whose last wish was to see her father before she took The Final Jump. What's so unusual about that?

6th Rebel: Her father just happens to be Walex Blissex; designer of the Victory class Star Destroyer and now an important member of the Alliance.

2nd Rebel: Speaking of Blissex, where do you think they've taken him?

1st Rebel: I think he's still somewhere in the detention center. I overheard some guards talking about it.

3rd Rebel: Well, there's not a whole lot we can do about it just now.

4th Rebel: What do you mean? We've got to escape!

5th Rebel: That's right. Those Imperials just warned us they're on their way....

2nd Rebel: And they'll probably have an Interrogator Droid with them!

4th Rebel: But what can we do about it? They outnumber us and outgun us, and that Captain Kolaff guy sounded like a real Rancor.

1st Rebel: Yeah, the way he calmly 'invited' us all aboard this ship of his back at Kwenn kinda gave me the creeps.

6th Rebel: Listen; we've still got Doctor Blissex on our side....if we can find him.

5th Rebel: Right. If we do break out, he might know a way to get out of this Imperial monstrosity of a ship.

3rd Rebel: Wait a minute! You want us to go up against an entire Star Destroyer?!

2nd Rebel: I like the odds....

Return to “Star Wars RPG: Star Fall”