It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:11 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:50 am 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:14 pm
Posts: 271
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Clark does his best to bind his own wound and Gavin's, at least to keep us going and not bleed out on the spot.

"Be quick about it", he says to Zuul as he nods in agreement with Vale, "We've got to keep moving."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:33 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 17297
Location: Central Vermont
Gavin holding his injuries moves on.

_________________
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Cormac MacCulain Human Fighter - Adventures on the Borderlands of Lamora
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:01 pm 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Posts: 278
Zinn will help with the binding of wounds first, gathering whatever scraps of cloth he can find (possibly slicing strips off of the clothing he has stored in his rucksack). As their wounded get the best care available at the moment, he pipes up. "I know that assassin droid heard what I said, even in the middle of all of what was going on. It will be considering what we said. We'll need to be careful, but we can't simply count it out yet."

Once the makeshift bandaging is done, he'll go help Zuul with examining the web shooter; if it's something they can detach and hopefully use, it will be worth a few moments to figure that out and, perhaps, have it at the ready, rather than stuck in a bag.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:05 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:24 am
Posts: 2236
Location: Baltimore MD
Jackson will assist Zuul with the web shooter.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:05 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:58 am
Posts: 2753
Third level of Strange alien ship/station in 'Otherspace'



Zinn Valimar removes one of his Flight/Space utility suits from his pack and cuts off portions to help use as bindings for the wounded; which pretty much includes the entire party except for Zuul and Vale. As this is happening; several of the party attempt to figure out if they can use the 'web-shooter' attached to the Construct. Taking a close look at it; the Engineer Jackson and the Professor Clark determine that the weapon somehow utilizes blood and organ matter from whomever it is attached too as a 'fuel' of some sort that after entering the Web launcher; is turned into the webbing that is fired out of it. With the construct's body dead; there seems to be no way to create the 'ammunition' needed for the device to work unless one of them wanted to try and figure out how to attach it to their bodies.

Everyone kinda looked at each other and immediately recognized that NOPE; no one wanted to do THAT; so they moved on....

The party crossed over the quite long web bridge to another large 'island'; this time with nothing apparently on it. As they slowly and cautiously made their way across they saw another bridge on the far side and at about the same time, Vale Starcloud suddenly felt a strange 'Presence' in the Force and he started to call out a warning to his fellow Rebels as a strange construct seemed to literally STEP OUT OF A HOLE IN THE AIR in the middle of the butte-top 'island'.....

The construct ws humanoid and had the head and facial features of the First Officer and Head of Engineering of the Celestial; a human male named Chief Skellington that Jackson Crodowski recognized. Like Security Officers Kleegins and Beele however, there was no recognition in Skellington's eyes. A bizarre circular device that nearly filled his entire torso was humming and cast a strange yellowish-green light and as the Rebels started to snap out of their surprise; the 'chest device' launched a pair of globes that engulfed Zinn Valimar and Jackson Crodowski....

Zinn felt as if his mind was suddenly on fire and he felt as if he was being ripped apart by unseen hands and tossed sideways and when the moment passed, he suddenly felt lighter and found himself in mid-air on the side of the 'butte-island'; falling! He lashed out desperately with an arm and managed to just barely grab the edge of the rock formation and he suddenly noticed that his Full Suit of Body Armor; Helmet and all weapons were gone from his person. He WAS however, relieved that the Pack holding the Hyperdrive Motivator and Hypercoil parts was indeed, still on his person. He had little time to worry about that though as the muscles and tendons in his arm, hand and fingers were screaming at him and his wounds weren't feeling any better in this new, stretched-out position either....

Jackson Crodowski felt the same thing that Zinn had felt; his mind ablaze with pain and confusion and the feeling of being tossed and stripped; only to suddenly find himself sans Armored Clothing and all weapons and a meter in the air above Vale Starcloud. Gravity caught up right about then and he fell right into the young Jedi; both of them falling to the ground in a heap....though luckily, neither was wounded...or in Jackson's case; his wounds didn't worsen; though they DID ache enough for the Engineer to yell out in pain.....

Zuul, Professor Clark and Gavin Storm had no time to react to the strange construct that seemed to step out of a hole in mid-air and then cause one of their number (Zinn) to flash out of sight and another (Jackson) to flash out of sight; only to suddenly re-appear right above Vale and fall on top of him....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:49 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:09 am
Posts: 2814
Location: England
Is the construct of Chief Skellington still floating in front of us? How far away is it?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:45 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:58 am
Posts: 2753
(Yes....sorry if I failed to explain it correctly....it is standing on the ground just like you all...it just 'stepped' out of thin air and is about 5-10 meters from all of you....except Zinn, who on the edge is probably 15-20 meters away. Sorry!)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:25 am 
Offline
Pathfinder
Pathfinder
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:14 pm
Posts: 271
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Clark will charge the construct and stab at the strange device on its chest with his bayonet, attempting to damage it before it can attack again.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:49 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:24 am
Posts: 2236
Location: Baltimore MD
While Clark charges at the construct, Jackson will run to the side of the butte and help Zinn back up.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:42 am 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:09 am
Posts: 2814
Location: England
Vale follows Clark in, thrusting his lightsaber at the humming device on the construct's torso.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:07 pm 
Offline
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm
Posts: 17297
Location: Central Vermont
Gavin injured takes out his Vibro Blade and tries to help against the construct.

_________________
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred

Algrim GreyBeard Dwarf - Skull Mountain
Bror Hammerfell Dwarf - Enter the World of Greyhawk
Cormac MacCulain Human Fighter - Adventures on the Borderlands of Lamora
Gavin Storm Human Smuggler - WEG Star Wars
Glimble Rivenstone Gnome Cleric - under streets of splendor
Hot Streak - Villian - Rebirth of Power
Ivan Volkov Human - Mechwarrior2 3028 campaign
Jack Carter Human - Mutant Future - Tales from the Gam'A Zone
Korin McGruffin Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Formerly: Pits of Wob Currently: Minn's Mound
Odilo the Reborn Half-Elf Mage - A Paladin in Hell
Pocc Vorche Human Druid - Pirates: Cannons and Dragons
Throm Thundergut Dwarf - Silvery Moon


DM - A Village With No Name (AD&D 2e)
DM - Al-Qadim: One Dozen and One Adventures (Ad&d 2e)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:35 am 
Offline
Ranger
Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:26 am
Posts: 600
Zuul

A bit late to react, Zuul watches his companions burst into action. He sees the now unarmored Jackson fall, and quickly moves to help them back on their feet.

"Neat party trick! You'd be a hit at the baths back home." Zuul drops Bertha and his carbine, then pulls out the flechette launcher.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group