Known Absences

DM: Dave
dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

Known Absences

#1 Post by dmw71 »

Known Absences
With this being a post-per-day game, if you know you're going to be unavailable to post at any point during the normal Monday-through-Friday week, not including holidays, please inform the group in this thread.
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

Shaede
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Known Absences

#2 Post by Shaede »

Just found out that I will be at a two week trial starting Monday. I can comment using my phone with no issues at the courthouse, but Im not quite sure if I can do rolls and stuff on it.

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#3 Post by dmw71 »

Shaede wrote:Just found out that I will be at a two week trial starting Monday. I can comment using my phone with no issues at the courthouse, but Im not quite sure if I can do rolls and stuff on it.
Thanks for letting us know.

I don't think this will be an issue. I do know you can use the die roller from a phone (I've done it many times); so even if you can just make the roll (don't worry about linking it since I can see all rolls made in the campaign -- like this one.).

Maybe try to make a few macros in the die roller before you start your trial so it will be as simple as pressing a button and letting me know the roll is there.

Or you can provide me with a pool of d20 rolls and damage rolls before your trial starts? Or, worst case, I can make any needed rolls for you.
-- Project --
-- DM --

Shaede
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#4 Post by Shaede »

dmw71 wrote:Maybe try to make a few macros in the die roller before you start your trial so it will be as simple as pressing a button and letting me know the roll is there.
Yeah, I'll try this. I'm just now getting familiar with US Dice Roller in Kent's campaign.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#5 Post by Scott308 »

Sorry I haven't posted the last few days. I'm at Gary Con rolling real dice, which hate me, and don't know if I'll be able to post before Sunday night/ Monday.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#6 Post by dmw71 »

Scott308 wrote:Sorry I haven't posted the last few days. I'm at Gary Con rolling real dice, which hate me, and don't know if I'll be able to post before Sunday night/ Monday.
No worries, man. I just made my Friday update and the game is "stopping" at a good place for a Friday.

Regarding GaryCon, everyone in my Tuesday night game is there as well (not sure what they're playing?), and my brother is heading there today as well. In fact, he sent me the following yesterday:

"Just going to get in as many games as I can. I was even looking at a 5th edition game."

That last part is what caught me off-guard, as he is a diehard, 1e grognard and has always scoffed at me for my interest in 5e. I doubt he'll try a 5e game, or like it if he does (but maybe with a good DM running a good game), but we'll see.

Have fun, and we'll do our best to keep Klilxuac alive for you. ;)
-- Project --
-- DM --

Scott308

#7 Post by Scott308 »

I'm heading out of town for a wedding and will be gone Friday to Monday. I will try to check the boards, but feel free to NPC Klilxuac if he is slowing things down.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#8 Post by dmw71 »

Thanks for letting us know.
-- Project --
-- DM --

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#9 Post by dmw71 »

I just want to throw out a note to share that my next three nights are shaping up to be pretty busy. I will try to post my updates during the day, but if work doesn't cooperate, there is a slight chance that I might miss a daily update.
-- Project --
-- DM --

Scott308

#10 Post by Scott308 »

I don't know how much I will be able to post over the next week and a half. Saturday is my marathon game and Sunday will be catching up on sleep. Next week I'm busy with Gamehole Con Wednesday- Sunday and my normal game night is Tuesday. I'll try to post when I can, but can't guarantee anything. Feel free to NPC my character so I don't slow things down.

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#11 Post by dmw71 »

Good luck with your Extra Life game tomorrow, and have fun at your con next week. We'll do our best to keep Klilxuac alive. ;)
-- Project --
-- DM --

Return to “Tales From the Yawning Portal (5e)”