Character Creation

drpete
Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Character Creation

#61 Post by Spearmint »

Moony

Has a one handed d6 damage bludgeoning weapon because he also has a shield. He prefers a mace ( spiked ball on a chain) as traditionally they would negate an opponents shield bonus since it aimed over the top at the head.

I paid 90gp from the 100gp you rolled for my character and fluffed out the inventory with some clerical rosary beads a couple of incense meditional candles and a journal notebook for a few extra gp to round the sheet out. He carries a backpack with only a weeks rations a lantern some oil and a wineskin so is not over loaded.

As for religion I don't want to get too deep. St Cuthbert us an aspect or cousin faith to Ygg so part of the Futurus pantheon.

Lamech
Guide
Guide

#62 Post by Lamech »

For spell rolling order: Sleep, Charm Person, Read Magic, Read Language, Detect Magic, Dancing Lights, Burning Hands, Magic Missile, Feather Fall, Shield, Message, Enlarge, Floating Disc, Hold Portal, Shocking Grasp, Ventriloquism, Push, Protection from Evil, Light, Jump, Push,

drpete
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#63 Post by drpete »

Lamech wrote:For spell rolling order: Sleep, Charm Person, Read Magic, Read Language, Detect Magic, Dancing Lights, Burning Hands, Magic Missile, Feather Fall, Shield, Message, Enlarge, Floating Disc, Hold Portal, Shocking Grasp, Ventriloquism, Push, Protection from Evil, Light, Jump, Push,
Sleep
Charm Person
Read Magic
Read Language
Detect Magic
Dancing Lights
Burning Hands
Magic Missile
Feather Fall
Shield

Sorry for the delay. Looks like you got lucky! Here are your 10 available spells :) When you go out on an adventure, you must select one to memorize, of course.

Lamech
Guide
Guide

#64 Post by Lamech »

Sweet! Alright, I'm traveling right now and have been having all sorts of fun.

Lamech
Guide
Guide

#65 Post by Lamech »

Okay, so I got to school, passed the gauntlet of airports, and I'm more busy than I'd thought I'd be. Luckily I haven't created a character soooo.... I'll be fading away now. *fade*

drpete
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#66 Post by drpete »

I'm sure there'll be another time, Lamech. Good luck!

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#67 Post by Rex »

Good Luck Lamech!

Return to “Barrowmaze (Blueholme)”