Regroup

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: Regroup

#21 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Ivan "Suit yourself Zeke."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#22 Post by BuckshotChuck »

"Good idea Sarge, but would you mind if I painted on my own?", David replies, Though he'll pause before continuing to ensure the LT doesn't mind, he will tackle the task with gusto if it's okay. He takes his time to ensure each hash is perfectly straight, equally spaced, and with an even line thickness.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#23 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Ivan once finished on his wasp walks over and hands David the paint and brush. "A man with guts I like it.
Here you go. Don't worry about the Lieutenant he won't mind. Besides it's a minor alteration if any."
the SGT says as he blows out cigar smoke in a circle. The pained lines on the SGT's Wasp mech are painted like a black claw slash. "Besides it adds character, now I stand out from the pack." The SGT made sure not to paint over any symbols of the merc lance or otherwise, not wishing to deface official parts of the paint job.

“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#24 Post by wolfpack »

Diamond_Spear wrote:
GreyWolfVT wrote:Ivan grabs some black pain and a brush "Forgetting one thing on my mech, how many enemies did we defeat?" the SGT pains a slash on the right arm of his mech one for each enemy mech they defeated today. "There that is better. Want the same on all of your mechs?" he asks David and Zeke with his cigar still in the side of his mouth. "It's an old tradition I hear that pilots once did this in war. Mark on their air craft for each defeated foe."
”Not for me, thanks. The way I’ve been shooting it’d be embarrassing. And if I start shooting better it’ll give the enemy mechs the idea that maybe they ought to take me out first,” Zeke says with a grin. ”Which reminds me, I need to have a chat with the last tech that worked on my computers.”

Zeke heads off looking for paint, artist and tech in that order.

Wolfpack: I’m still posting from my phone so can you make any rolls I might need to find things?
Scrounge ( 5 +3 for difficulty)
[2d6] = 9
After about an hour Zeke returns dragging a 5 gallon bucket of paint that lands very close to your unit purple color.

Return to “[Mechwarrior 2] 3028 campaign”