Re: OOC chatter

#321 Post by Diamond_Spear »

Drowning in work today so feel free to attacking for P4 and F4

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#322 Post by wolfpack »

holy cow I gotta stop rolling for oyu guys. My roll for greywolf takes out the phoenix hawk and now I effectively took out the blackjack for zeke :lol: .

Caadium
Scout
Scout

#323 Post by Caadium »

wolfpack wrote:holy cow I gotta stop rolling for oyu guys. My roll for greywolf takes out the phoenix hawk and now I effectively took out the blackjack for zeke :lol: .
To be fair, we were fortunate enough to concentrate so much damage on the CT earlier in the round.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#324 Post by wolfpack »

yeah the dice roller has been uncharacteristically bunchy today

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#325 Post by GreyWolfVT »

thanks for doing that for me was totally not able to post at work today. looks like i need to roll my attacks on E3.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#326 Post by wolfpack »

At the volleyball district semi final should be gone around 8 pm est

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#327 Post by BuckshotChuck »

Since the Spider's jump jets are in his torso's, can he use them to exit the level 1 water covering his lower body. I don't recall if that works or not.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Caadium
Scout
Scout

#328 Post by Caadium »

BuckshotChuck wrote:Since the Spider's jump jets are in his torso's, can he use them to exit the level 1 water covering his lower body. I don't recall if that works or not.
He should be able to.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#329 Post by wolfpack »

I will say yes

Caadium
Scout
Scout

#330 Post by Caadium »

wolfpack wrote:What does everyone do for a living? It might be nice to get to know each other if everyone (hopefully) plans on sticking around for a while. I have plenty of campaign planned.

I'm Todd I am the Kronos Time and Attendance administrator for the corporation I work for.
I am Jimmy and work in HR, with an emphasis on Comp and Benefits.

I despise the Kronos interface. However, when I had SQL access to the tables, I was MUCH happier with the system.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#331 Post by wolfpack »

Caadium wrote:
wolfpack wrote:What does everyone do for a living? It might be nice to get to know each other if everyone (hopefully) plans on sticking around for a while. I have plenty of campaign planned.

I'm Todd I am the Kronos Time and Attendance administrator for the corporation I work for.
I am Jimmy and work in HR, with an emphasis on Comp and Benefits.

I despise the Kronos interface. However, when I had SQL access to the tables, I was MUCH happier with the system.
:lol: I am actually running a huge project right now we are transitioning to version 8.0 in the cloud. I used to be the developer for out HR portal HR Self Serv that used Tesseract as the backend.

GreyWolfVT

#332 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I work in IT for corrections department and I hate Kronos as well. Then again having kronos time clocks from 2002 and 20 or so staff with access to kronos that relies on java being up dated every damned time java decides to push a new version update is annoying. Though I have come to learn no matter what field of work you do "tech support" in there are always idiots that shouldn't be allowed to use a computer unless they have a license (kind of like driving a car)....other than that I appreciate the semi tech savvy end users that help me to teach those that are not at all savvy. Common sense goes a long way not everything is "technical" ;)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#333 Post by wolfpack »

I am the big bad lol.

yeah we have been on an older version of kronos 6.3 and java is a headache. the new version we are moving to is HTML5 so no java.

Caadium
Scout
Scout

#334 Post by Caadium »

Those woods that the Clint jumped into, are they heavy or light? Sorry, I'm having a hard time getting a good view at some of the map details.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#335 Post by wolfpack »

For brownlee to stand you have to make a piloting roll (5) and it costs 2 movement points

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#336 Post by wolfpack »

Caadium wrote:Those woods that the Clint jumped into, are they heavy or light? Sorry, I'm having a hard time getting a good view at some of the map details.

heavy woods

GreyWolfVT

#337 Post by GreyWolfVT »

wolfpack wrote:I am the big bad lol.

yeah we have been on an older version of kronos 6.3 and java is a headache. the new version we are moving to is HTML5 so no java.
Our System Admin team keeps telling me we're going to be upgrading to the cloud based version of kronos soon... but it's been about 6 months of hearing that. :roll:

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#338 Post by wolfpack »

GreyWolfVT wrote:
wolfpack wrote:I am the big bad lol.

Our System Admin team keeps telling me we're going to be upgrading to the cloud based version of kronos soon... but it's been about 6 months of hearing that. :roll:

We started out project in August, go live is Jan 7

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#339 Post by BuckshotChuck »

We have moved 4 mech, do we need to move another before enemy?

If p3 runs out of the water, does he need a piloting check?
____________________________________________________________________________________________

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#340 Post by wolfpack »

sorry miscounted, i will move.

no only need a roll when entering a water hex not leaving.

Return to “[Mechwarrior 2] 3028 campaign”