OOC chatter

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

Re: OOC chatter

#121 Post by Recklessfireball »

That headshot was epic, man! :mrgreen: 8-)

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#122 Post by wolfpack »

Excellent job on section 1 of the campaign. You managed to get through without losing amech and only 1 lucky crit doing any real damage to you.

Everyone gets 2 skill points to place towards working on increasing skills.

make sure to update your character sheet with where you place your skill points by putting a (X SP) next to the skills target number. Also make sure to add any SP you got for rolling 2 or 12

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#123 Post by wolfpack »

Don't forget each of you have 2 Edge points.

edge allows you to reroll a roll you failed. Once used edge does not regenerate until the end of the adventure.

In this case that will probably be once you guys leave the planet.

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#124 Post by Recklessfireball »

I had to get up at 3am today to get the missus off to work, so I'mma lay down for a few hours to take a nap. I'll check the boards after I wake up. If you guys get too terribly bored waiting for me, you can move/fire for me.

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#125 Post by Recklessfireball »

Have to turn in for the night again, gents. The missus works a weekend shift and I have to get her up at 5am tomorrow. I'll check the boards while the coffee is brewing in the morning. ;)

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#126 Post by wolfpack »

updated your position. daughter has a college softball camp tomorrow but I am taking my laptop and will use my phone as a hotspot. hopefully that works.

Diamond_Spear
Tracker
Tracker

#127 Post by Diamond_Spear »

Wolfpack: I'm working everyday for the next three weeks or so which means I'll be posting from my phone a lot. The only drawback is that it's very difficult for me to use the die roller from my phone. Would it be a problem for me to declare my attacks and then have you roll them for me? This would only be during the day between 8 am and 5pm (eastern time). Let me know. I'm really enjoying the game and don't want to slow things down for everyone just because my life is a bit hectic at the moment.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#128 Post by wolfpack »

Diamond_Spear wrote:Wolfpack: I'm working everyday for the next three weeks or so which means I'll be posting from my phone a lot. The only drawback is that it's very difficult for me to use the die roller from my phone. Would it be a problem for me to declare my attacks and then have you roll them for me? This would only be during the day between 8 am and 5pm (eastern time). Let me know. I'm really enjoying the game and don't want to slow things down for everyone just because my life is a bit hectic at the moment.
No problem with that, I am at the softball camp now sitting in my car. the hotspot is working so I will be on throughout the day to post.

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#129 Post by Recklessfireball »

Just a heads-up: My posting will probably be a bit spotty today, after 12:00 pm central time. I have a D&D at 1:00 and after that, I have to go pick up our roommate from the airport. So, all of my posts today will pretty much be early morning/late evening and nothing in the afternoon.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#130 Post by wolfpack »

It's ok my daughter is in a softball tournament and just won their first elimination game. We play again n at 1:30

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#131 Post by Recklessfireball »

Gratz on the victory! :D

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#132 Post by wolfpack »

sorry I wasn't available today, travel softball take sup a lot of weekends. Mostly in the summer.

Just need Dagger or Shadow to move.

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#133 Post by Recklessfireball »

No sweat. Had a busy day myself. ;)

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#134 Post by wolfpack »

just waiting on shadow now

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#135 Post by wolfpack »

greywolf and diamondspear you need to edit your character sheets and mark down your 2 skill points on whatever skill you want. you cna also split them 1 1 to 2 different skills if you want.

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#136 Post by Recklessfireball »

Finally got some dice rolls going our way. Woo-Hoo! :mrgreen: 8-)

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#137 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I'll do that later if that is ok wolfpack am I upping the skill level or add to the # + in the brackets?
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#138 Post by wolfpack »

GreyWolfVT wrote:I'll do that later if that is ok wolfpack am I upping the skill level or add to the # + in the brackets?
you add the skill points beside the skill you want it to go to. to upgrade a skill you need 10 skillpoints and enough adventure points to = the new level.

so to go from level 2 skill to level 3 you need 10 skillpoints and then 3 adventure points. oyu would have it written like below

mech/gunnery: 2 (6+) (2 SP)

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#139 Post by GreyWolfVT »

ok I think I have my SP all figured out where i want em. I"ll add it as you asked like this (1 sp) or this (2 sp)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#140 Post by wolfpack »

GreyWolfVT wrote:ok I think I have my SP all figured out where i want em. I"ll add it as you asked like this (1 sp) or this (2 sp)

you put it down right, but you don't have to split them or put them on lower level skills. ou could put them both on like our mech gunnery or unarmed combat or something like that. regardless of skill level it is alwasy just 10 sp to advance. it is the AP that goes higher with skill level.

Return to “[Mechwarrior 2] 3028 campaign”