OOC chatter

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC chatter

#221 Post by wolfpack »

GreyWolfVT wrote:flamer is that like a flame thrower? I know that sheet you added says Flamer "Vehicle" does that mean some heat producing vehicle is following the mech? :?

no the mech is a firestarter that white pilots. it has 4 flamers, a weapon that fires plasma. he can choose to eith have it do 2 points of damage on a hit, or add 2 heat to the target on a hit

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#222 Post by BuckshotChuck »

True, heated plasma, not really flame, but same concept.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#223 Post by BuckshotChuck »

If the Phoenix Hawk stays engaged with us and we win initiative next round, we should make sure the firestarter moves last to get right on the phoenix hawks back. The firestarter is our most heavily armed mech when adjacent if he chooses to overheat a bit.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#224 Post by BuckshotChuck »

If Diamond is not back on to answer before you post next wolfpack, based on the graphic in his previous response. That would require a run from both mechs for them to move 7 hexes each. If I was piloting the firestarter, and had to run anyway to face the enemy, I'd make sure I covered that extra distance to make myself harder to hit, and would guess the firestarter pilot might think the same.

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#225 Post by BuckshotChuck »

Nevermind, posted too late. You're right, this is moving.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#226 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I just moved Brownlee next to F3 in the woods so that should clear up and allow P3 to move later.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#227 Post by wolfpack »

correct, E4 has moved so you need to move 2 more before P1 makes his decision.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#228 Post by GreyWolfVT »

granted now I put myself in a situation where i can move one but they we are back to having to wait for someone to move one other mech on our side. So I'm delaying Ivan's move.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#229 Post by Recklessfireball »

Greywolf, move Ivan into the light woods at hex 1507, facing hex 07. It'll put you in good positioning for next turn and keep you out of the line of fire.

Diamond_Spear
Tracker
Tracker

#230 Post by Diamond_Spear »

wolfpack wrote:holy shit thats some ballsy privates runnig up on the phoenix hawk like that.

diamond-spear let me know if you want to get there walking of running. your movement for the enemy is +2 either way so if you are sure that ius the hex you want to be in might as well walk.
Walk it is then. Thanks.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#231 Post by wolfpack »

Diamond_Spear wrote:
wolfpack wrote:holy shit thats some ballsy privates runnig up on the phoenix hawk like that.

diamond-spear let me know if you want to get there walking of running. your movement for the enemy is +2 either way so if you are sure that ius the hex you want to be in might as well walk.
Walk it is then. Thanks.
saw that you could move 7 so had you run 7. white walked 5

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#232 Post by wolfpack »

P1, P2, P3, F1 have not moved. 2 more need to move come on guys not everyone can wait to go last.

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#233 Post by Recklessfireball »

It would make the most sense for Dagger and Orloff to move last since my Pixie and Orloff's Commando have the most damaging weapons.

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#234 Post by BuckshotChuck »

Yes, but all 3 enemy mechs on that side of the field have already moved, so if you move one now, the enemy on that side can't react. If P3 moves next, the Phoenix hawk will get his choice of which light mech to walk behind, without regard to protecting his own back. I'd suggest you move one now, then P3 and your last one can move last. If you still want me to, I'll move next though.

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#235 Post by Recklessfireball »

I see your point, amigo. Let me move Orloff, then.

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#236 Post by BuckshotChuck »

Then P2 could move into the woods at 1507, saving the Phoenix Hawk and Spider for last to react depending where their Phoenix Hawk goes.

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#237 Post by BuckshotChuck »

wolfpack, don't read the below spoiler before you move their Phoenix Hawk....unless they've hacked our comms :o
I expect their Phoenix may jump to hex 0610

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#238 Post by wolfpack »

I have not read the spoiler and short of a unexpected move by your next 2 mechs i already know what E1 is doing.

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#239 Post by BuckshotChuck »

It's not a big deal, just my guess as to what E1 is going to do. If you're plan is already set, you can check it when you want.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#240 Post by wolfpack »

BuckshotChuck wrote:It's not a big deal, just my guess as to what E1 is going to do. If you're plan is already set, you can check it when you want.

you were wrong

Return to “[Mechwarrior 2] 3028 campaign”