OOC chatter

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: OOC chatter

#141 Post by GreyWolfVT »

thats the two skills i wanted to put the points into though wolfpack
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#142 Post by wolfpack »

GreyWolfVT wrote:thats the two skills i wanted to put the points into though wolfpack

thats fine,just wanted to make sure you knew you didnt have to split them

GreyWolfVT

#143 Post by GreyWolfVT »

oh yes I knew i didn't "have to" I just wanted to ;)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#144 Post by wolfpack »

GreyWolfVT wrote:oh yes I knew i didn't "have to" I just wanted to ;)
ok gotcha

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#145 Post by BuckshotChuck »

FYI, my movement ended with me facing Wasp E3 after the full 12 run.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#146 Post by Recklessfireball »

So, with regard to the situation we find ourselves in, I suspect one of the following two things is happening (both more or less equally bad, in their own way)...

1) Our intelligence assets were partially right. The League was stockpiling supplies for an invasion, but they already have an invasion force (The 31st Marik Militia) massed to make a push into Lyran space, and we had the misfortune to make planet fall right into their midst.

2) The Lyrans knew what was here and hired us (and the Fusiliers) as a sacrificial lamb to misdirect the League, while they launch an attack somewhere else. They don't expect us to survive and have no intention of paying us.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#147 Post by wolfpack »

More will become clear as the campaign becomes more interesting.

i will say pay attention to the date.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#148 Post by wolfpack »

also coming up soon Zeke's specialized skills will play a roll so hopefully he doesn't mind if you guys have to make sme decisions and rolls for him becuase sounds like his work is crazy right noiw.

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#149 Post by Recklessfireball »

Yeah, that real life can be a pain, sometimes. :|

Diamond_Spear
Tracker
Tracker

#150 Post by Diamond_Spear »

wolfpack wrote:also coming up soon Zeke's specialized skills will play a roll so hopefully he doesn't mind if you guys have to make sme decisions and rolls for him becuase sounds like his work is crazy right noiw.
What? It’s just seven days a week,10-11 hours a day. Seriously though, I’m really trying to keep up on my posting because I’m really enjoying the game.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#151 Post by wolfpack »

Diamond_Spear wrote:
wolfpack wrote:also coming up soon Zeke's specialized skills will play a roll so hopefully he doesn't mind if you guys have to make sme decisions and rolls for him becuase sounds like his work is crazy right noiw.
What? It’s just seven days a week,10-11 hours a day. Seriously though, I’m really trying to keep up on my posting because I’m really enjoying the game.

No problem, we will just keep moving if you hav any questions post them. We all get busy I am sure my project will start kicking my butt here in the next month. I'm just lucky enough to be ay my PC all day.

Hopefully your work calms down for you.

I am enjoying running the game as well.

If we look at it like a play you just finished scene 2 act 1. 1 more scene to go for the big finish of act 1 then we move on to act 2.

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#152 Post by Recklessfireball »

I'm having an absolute blast. This is the MechWarrior campaign I always dreamed of playing in, but never got the chance (until now). 8-)

I'm really thankful to have such great players to RP with and also for the hard work you're putting in on this, wolfpack. :D

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#153 Post by wolfpack »

I hope everyone is enjoying it.

I want to give everyone a chance to do whatever they want to do at the forward base before you move out, ask any questions, take any actions, etc.

GreyWolfVT

#154 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Fun yes. However I feel as if I bog the game down since I cannot always keep up with the posting rate pace.

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#155 Post by Recklessfireball »

I don't mind- particularly if you're okay with wolfpack moving for you if you get tied up at work for an extended period.

We really do need to get you out of that Wasp and into a heavy medium or light heavy, though. The Wasp just doesn't suit your combat style. Plus, can you imagine Volkov crammed into the cockpit in that thing? Got to be killing his back. :lol:

GreyWolfVT

#156 Post by GreyWolfVT »

He's a big russian he's used to being in ill fitting things. Small crap car, small mech he will make do. ;)

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#157 Post by wolfpack »

GreyWolfVT wrote:Fun yes. However I feel as if I bog the game down since I cannot always keep up with the posting rate pace.

no not bogging us down. I hope you don't mind if I roll attacks from time to time. I don't move peoples mechs on the board since that has a greater affect on outcome and future moves. I don;t think a random dice roll is as important

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#158 Post by wolfpack »

Recklessfireball wrote:I don't mind- particularly if you're okay with wolfpack moving for you if you get tied up at work for an extended period.

We really do need to get you out of that Wasp and into a heavy medium or light heavy, though. The Wasp just doesn't suit your combat style. Plus, can you imagine Volkov crammed into the cockpit in that thing? Got to be killing his back. :lol:

things like that will come. I know it feel slike we have been playing forever, but in game time it's only been about 4 hours since the dropship touched down, it is still afternoon of day 1.

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#159 Post by Recklessfireball »

Oh, yeah. I understand it's going to be a while before we can upgrade anyone. Just thinking ahead for after we've got some missions under our belt and have access to some good salvage. ;)

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#160 Post by wolfpack »

Everyone add 4 more SP.

FYI Zeke has been punching above his weight, i was thinking his mech gunnery target was 5 but it is 6 :shock:

Diamond_spear you still need to add your skill points to your sheet. If you are having trouble doing an edit let me know I will add them just tell me where you want the 6 skill points to go.

Return to “[Mechwarrior 2] 3028 campaign”