Character Creation

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Character Creation

#1 Post by wolfpack »

Choose a number 1-3 (use all three 1, 2 ,3) for each selection and that is how many attribute points, skill points, and advantage points you have to use.

everyone must take either a advanced academy, basic university, or advanced university package for skills. When assigning your skills after assigning the required skills (small arms, medtech,gunnery mech, piloting mech) you can assign the other skills from your package to any skill listed under any MOS.

Everyone will begin with 1 extra edge point (so 2 edge points)

roll d100 this will determine what size mech you get and roll 2d6 this will determine what the mech is.

everyone begins with a standard pistol, med kit, basic field kit, and a knife all issued by the unit

Come up with the standard name, background, what planet/house you come from ect. You will be mercenaries starting out so you can be from anywhere in the inner sphere or periphery, you are human there are no clans.

please no character concepts like your an assassin looking to kill another player or anything. I want a group that plans on working together. You can individually send me your character info for approval.

1 attribute-21 skills -12 advantages-0
2 atribute-24 skills-16 advantges-1
3 attributes-27- skills-20 advantages-2

Below is a character sheet to copy and use. I have pout in a few examples for characteristics,attributes, skills.

For Attributes the number should be your attribute number followed by a attribute saving roll target number in ().
for characteristics it is the characteristic saving roll.
for skills it is skill name: skill level (skill target number)

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Character Creation

#2 Post by wolfpack »

Name:
Callsign:
Affiliation:
Home Planet:
Edge: 2
AP:

Attributes