Session 0: Character Creation

shroomofinsanity
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Session 0: Character Creation

#101 Post by shroomofinsanity »

I'm down for the Google doc. It also allows our gm to mess our inventory up on the fly.

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#102 Post by Marullus »

Okay, I made a Google Doc.

Scoundrels: Inventories

It is open to edit, so we're trusting that strangers don't come here and screw with it. If that becomes a problem, we'll need to have everyone PM your email addresses and I'll lock it down for participants-only.

Note that it differs from posted sheets already - People said "I give this to so-and-so" and removed things from their sheets without others adding it. We've also consolidated used items to save on pack-space. I've tried to account for all items so that nothing has been lost and we've subtracted all used-quantities as a group per the above discussions.

BillTheGalacticHero
Ranger
Ranger

#103 Post by BillTheGalacticHero »

I'll should be able to do some flavor text tonight. Hard to type much on the phone, and my employer blocks all non-https sites so I can get to it at my desk.

Good Idea for the Google doc, I'll look at it tonight.

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#104 Post by ffilz »

Marullus wrote:Okay, I made a Google Doc.

Scoundrels: Inventories

It is open to edit, so we're trusting that strangers don't come here and screw with it. If that becomes a problem, we'll need to have everyone PM your email addresses and I'll lock it down for participants-only.

Note that it differs from posted sheets already - People said "I give this to so-and-so" and removed things from their sheets without others adding it. We've also consolidated used items to save on pack-space. I've tried to account for all items so that nothing has been lost and we've subtracted all used-quantities as a group per the above discussions.
Are we sure we want to consolidate used items? I think we should keep them dispersed at least until we need the pack slots. Keeping them dispersed protects them from loss of one person's backpack...
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#105 Post by Marullus »

ffilz wrote:Are we sure we want to consolidate used items? I think we should keep them dispersed at least until we need the pack slots. Keeping them dispersed protects them from loss of one person's backpack...
Well, I only ended up with one empty slot in the whole group. We don't have much room to move things around by using half-slots unless we're willing to abandon more gear at the campsite.

Group Tallies: We have these remaining -
•2 fresh rations
•9 preserved rations (+1 left behind)
•7 Torches
•2 Candles
•3 Flasks of Oil

Food is well dispersed.

The only item I see as high-risk is the low oil amount. Thag is carrying one and Galen is carrying two.

We can move one of Berry's items to Thag, then move one flask from Galen to Berry (giving each of the Lantern-holders one flask each) and then having no room left in our packs.

Thoughts?

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#106 Post by ffilz »

Marullus wrote:
ffilz wrote:Are we sure we want to consolidate used items? I think we should keep them dispersed at least until we need the pack slots. Keeping them dispersed protects them from loss of one person's backpack...
Well, I only ended up with one empty slot in the whole group. We don't have much room to move things around by using half-slots unless we're willing to abandon more gear at the campsite.

Group Tallies: We have these remaining -
•2 fresh rations
•9 preserved rations (+1 left behind)
•7 Torches
•2 Candles
•3 Flasks of Oil

Food is well dispersed.

The only item I see as high-risk is the low oil amount. Thag is carrying one and Galen is carrying two.

We can move one of Berry's items to Thag, then move one flask from Galen to Berry (giving each of the Lantern-holders one flask each) and then having no room left in our packs.

Thoughts?
I'd say do it, we can re-compress if we need a pack slot for loot...
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

Rusty Tincanne
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#107 Post by Rusty Tincanne »

Ludanto:
Can you please place the link to the google doc and our running tally of loot into the log?

Thanks.

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#108 Post by ffilz »

Ok, I've caught up a bit...

So if I use a persona to tap nature, disposition would be 2D Scout + 5D Nature + 2D Help, I could also tap my First Born Trait to talk to the trees for +1D, or I could save that for an action within the conflict.

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#109 Post by Marullus »

I updated the loot-list on the Log thread, and the shared inventory document.

Return to “Torchbearer: Scoundrels”