OOC Discussion (Session 1 & 2)

BillTheGalacticHero
Ranger
Ranger

Re: OOC Discussion

#381 Post by BillTheGalacticHero »

Who gets to write the prologue? I believe Allric did it last time, does anyone else have a condition to get rid of?

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#382 Post by Marullus »

Berry and Allric both are still Exhausted. I would like to see Berry do it; get him on good footing before entering the evil chapel as our cleric.

BillTheGalacticHero
Ranger
Ranger

#383 Post by BillTheGalacticHero »

Marullus wrote:Berry and Allric both are still Exhausted. I would like to see Berry do it; get him on good footing before entering the evil chapel as our cleric.
I concur.

Rusty Tincanne
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#384 Post by Rusty Tincanne »

Also, isn't there a time that we need to alternate who does the prologue?

I'd love to see an IC prologue from Berry, discussing the evil dwarf cult we've encountered here, what with the dessicated dwarf, ancient tome and other artifacts.

shroomofinsanity
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#385 Post by shroomofinsanity »

Hey guys sorry to only be posting on and off. If I am doing the prologue then it can't be till Monday at the earliest, as that's my next day off, so I can read through the session and do a solid prologue.

As for rewards:

Fate:
I played to my belief, even if it was to a corpse XD.

Goal: my goal isn't quite fulfilled yet, as there is an evil chapel, which would I assume contain any possible secrets left, however I did work towards it.

I did not really get to instinct this session. *shrug*

MVP: I agree with Rabon as MVP since he did find the book.
Teamworker: Allric/Marullus totally gets my vote, since he has been working on keeping us all on track.
Embodiment: Aoife continues to play through and through. And every post is a flavorful delight.
Last edited by shroomofinsanity on Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#386 Post by Marullus »

From a meta-game perspective, I'm hoping we can get Thag, Berry, and Rabon each get at least one persona point. Right now, each of them only has 2 and that would give 3 total. If they don't get that, then they can't spend it, and there will be no chance that they can gain a level by the time we go back to Town. It will be hard enough for all of us to spend our points, but I'm hoping we at least earn enough to try. :D

Rusty Tincanne
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#387 Post by Rusty Tincanne »

For Teamworker, there is something to be said of a couple PCs that barely took any tests so far, allowing others to hog the dice. Yet Berry has been role played throughout. I could see that as justification to nominate him on that basis.

Ludanto
Ranger
Ranger

#388 Post by Ludanto »

OK.

MVP: Rusty (Rabon)
Teamworker: Marullus (Allric)
Embodiment: Bill (Thag), Shroom (Berry), jhrrsn (Aoife)
"Mi pensas, ke mia simio metis sian piedon en vian trinkaĵon."
Neniam dividu la adventurgrupon.
"Ĉu vi volas koboldojn? Ĉar tiel estas kiel oni akiras koboldojn!"

Return to “Torchbearer: Scoundrels”