The Maize Star

ffilz
Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Mazie Star Finances

#1 Post by Eris »

This a link to the finances spreadsheet...

-----------

------------
Last edited by Eris on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Mazie Star Finances

#2 Post by ffilz »

Can you share the sheet from Google Docs, we should actually be able to embed it in the Google Doc.

Also, we should edit everyone's cash in the Google Doc to reflect the transfer to the ship's fund.
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#3 Post by Eris »

ffilz wrote:Can you share the sheet from Google Docs, we should actually be able to embed it in the Google Doc.

Also, we should edit everyone's cash in the Google Doc to reflect the transfer to the ship's fund.
I set the sheet to Anybody with the link can edit the sheet. And here is the link...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

If this isn't acceptable, I would need everyone's email or google username so I can make it editable for each of you.

Eris
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

The Maize Star

#4 Post by ffilz »

Deckplan is the one in the Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_81 ... sp=sharing

[EDIT: Copying some description of the ship and such into this thread]

I'm making the cargo hold one cavernous hold, which was actually one of the reasons for choosing this plan. The other plans with cool loading ramps only had one deck high ramps even if the hold could be 2 decks high...

I'll assume you either commandeered a set of boarding stairs, or just climbed the built in ladder rungs to the bridge airlock. Feel free to go back and edit if you need clarification, but the essential task you are performing can easily be managed by going straight to the bridge.

Left hand deck is the upper deck, I'm not sure about a gangway, the access from bridge to engineering with gravity in the hold (it can be kept at zero-g in transit) would just be by taking ladder down to deck 1.

I'd also be happy to posit a lift between the bridge and the crew quarters.
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#5 Post by ffilz »

Eris wrote:
ffilz wrote:Can you share the sheet from Google Docs, we should actually be able to embed it in the Google Doc.

I set the sheet to Anybody with the link can edit the sheet. And here is the link...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

If this isn't acceptable, I would need everyone's email or google username so I can make it editable for each of you.

Eris
The link is now in the document. I could make a copy of it into my drive, and give everyone edit permission (I have everyone's e-mail).

Now onto other things...

Eris asked for a date: 1231:037

Return to “Wine Dark Rift (Classic Traveller)”